1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland FeePle Iden and Rona Discussion

Feb 6, 2009

1. L I N K S

Fairyland has released two new FeePle dolls, one male and one female and I'm eager to know what everyone thinks about them. :) Personally I think I might be in love with Iden ( something about the bad boy in spikes and leather look ) which is always bad news for my poor wallet.

Weigh in and discuss~

2. I am loving Iden, he is perfect for a character I have but its a money issue for me as well. I'm loving the full set but will probably have to settle for just the doll.

:)

3. They both look lovely. Feeple have produced excellent work, as always. :)

4. I'm totally in love with Iden. :D

The fullset is awesome. I also love the fact that his face resembles Shushu, who I am also in love with. I can't believe I was on the Fairyland website yesterday and I almost went for Ashley...the gods must be smiling on me.

5. I am pretty picky about girl dolls, but I think Rona has a beautiful face. Iden reminds me of an older seorin. :D They are both gorgeous but 67-70cm is a little tall for me. I'm curious if anyone has put a feeple head on a 60cm (delf?) body.

6. Iden. Want. LOTS. AUGH. XD;; I do believe Fairyland has just SOLVED my problem of finding a proper mold for a very specific character of mine. I'm very excited XD He's jumped molds so many times, but i love Iden so much o_o and i only found him five minutes ago XD

Granted, he won't be coming home for quite a while, i'm stll very pleased =D

Dawndusk: The heads DO fit, they're very compatible. If you look here you can see FL's post indicating that delf heads can fit on feeple bodies. It works the other way around, too. Just one thing though, the feeple head has a tendancy (at least on my nanuri 08) to be just a hair too big in th eopening, so theres a slight bit of wobble. But i'm sure that can be fixed easily somehow.

7. *squeaks* :o

Okay, yeah, I need Iden. XD
      May get the full package (unless it sells out for good before late Summer-ish when I'd be able to get him, if they can't get a component or something like with a couple previous full sets) as that outfit rocks! X3 I'm definitely getting him, though, either way. *__* So cute! :whee:

8. First thought that came to mind when I saw these two was "OMG Love-Children!" :o I know that some CP sculpts look similar, and when I saw these two new Feeples I immediately thought:

El + Chiwoo = Iden

Nanuri 07 + Lishe = Rona

Or am I just nuts for thinking this kind of stuff? I LOVE Iden so much!! He's gorgeous! :D:D:D:D

9. I'm just not feeling Rona... perhaps it's because there is no good close up of her face without that scarf wrapped around her head... jaw line and ears are important to me when choosing a sculpt. I guess I will have to wait on owner pictures for her.

Iden however, I like very much!

10. I DEFIANTLY agree on the el+chiwoo=Iden. =o~ The combo is so gorgeous XD

Ah, fairyland. They just love claiming my future income before its even in existence. >>;;

Note to self: Tax return should not be used on resin. Should not be used on Iden. Sould be used on other necessary things. Like new skates. So i dont end up breaking an ankle or something. But Iden's so perfect~ >>;;;

11. I think Iden looks like a grown up version of Seorin to me that is, Rona looks so much like Lishe it's not even funny, could ruin my plans for getting another doll later on, right now I am broke after paying bills*_*

12. Love the eyes, the paint is so dark though. Even for a bad boy. Love the outfit.

13. I like the feeple size and body but I am so wishing for an oriental/asian head for this body.

14. Oh, no, I like Rona, esp. her dress!

15. I could see myself getting a Rona head on a 60cm body in the future. She's got a gorgeous face!

16. Rona takes my breath away! The all white theme and her sweet gentle face just pull at my heart strings~

17. I was wondering when they would be releasing more Feeples! I've (thankfully) avoided getting SDs, but Iden is sexy. :) I'd love to see him without such dark makeup, though, as it makes it difficult for me to really get a feel for his lips. XP For the most part, I agree on the El+Chiwoo, I guess, but I disagree with the Lishe+Nanu 07. For me, Rona looks like a completely new sculpt, with maybe a LITTLE Lishe around the eyes just in the face-on photos. She's lovely, though. :)

Edit: I think I need comparison photos of the dolls. XD When I get home from work I'll pull all the doll combos up side by side. Both new ones are still gorgeous, though!

18. Derilan85, I second your opinion, Iden looks much like a grown-up version of Seorin (thanks PsychoticElflet! ;) )
      They're both beautiful, but how I wished they would release the FeePle60s already, because I do like those heads, but would definitely prefer them on a 60 body :sweat...

19. I believe derlian agrees with you, Sharkyra. I'm.. not sure. I can see that in him, but I don't see a direct relation to any of the other dolls, for either of them. I almost wanted to say Rona was an adult Rheia, but there are things not-quite-right about her face for that. I'd love to get them as a couple. And looking at them from similar angles, if I didn't have my heart set on Rheia for a particular character, I might tempted to buy them for my fraternal twins. XD

Edit: I didn't realize the Feeple 60s were literally in the works. I'd love to see that too! Too bad. These heads would probably be too big for those bodies, huh?

20. PsychoticElflet5, not sure whether they are in the works or not at the moment. I just hope they are :sweat. FL just made the terrible mistake (?!? ;) ) to anounce them back in August or September last year and ever since I'm still waiting for them. About size, well, I'm sure they will fit on a 60 body. Many here have put their FeePle heads on regular Delf bodies without issues... so I assume it should work with the FP60 once they are out just as well. :sweat