1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kemper Dolls Feedback (2009)

Dec 17, 2008

1. Kemper Dolls Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?​

2. * What did you order? A Wig.
      * When did you order? January 3, 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company.
      * How was the communication? N/A
      * How easy was it to pay? It was fast as I used paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Three days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Not really, but I think I have to work with the wig a little more.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

3. * What did you order? Three wigs, shoes, eyelashes, doll stand, acrylic eyes.
      * When did you order? December 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company.
      * How was the communication? Excellent! I asked them to hold on posting my order until January because I wouldn't be hee, and they did so and let me know the shipping details later on.
      * How easy was it to pay? It was fast as I used paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Doesn't count: I asked for it to be longer :P But I'd say from the USA i was pretty quick to the UK based on when I asked them to post it out.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, their prices are very reasonable.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Pretty much, yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

4. * What did you order? Some wigs and a pair of shoes
      * When did you order? 2/9/09
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through the company website
      * How was the communication? N/A
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy - used debit card
      * How long did it take to ship? arrived 2/12/09
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very reasonable.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? There was only a sales picture of one color so I had to guess at the others.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes you cant beat 3 dollar shoes and a 7 dollar wig.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure.

5. * What did you order?
      three Kemper wigs and four pairs of acrylic eyes
      * When did you order?
      Monday, April 6
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      through the company website
      * How was the communication?
      fine
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I paid them via my CC
      * How long did it take to ship?
      Arrived on Thursday, April 9
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yep. Better, as their eye pics aren't as clear as they could be, so I ended up ordering two similar pairs as I wasn't sure which was the same as the ones I already have. (I needed the same ones in a size larger)
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Thus far...one wig and pair of eyes I bought were for my Soom Glati...and he's not here yet. XD I just briefly depackaged that wig to glance it over, and then put it away to await him...I won't really be sure if I'm satisfied with that until it's on his head....
      * Would you order from this company again?
      yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      yes

6. * What did you order? Lots of shoes.
      * When did you order? April 1st (as well as a few weeks after that: this second order came quickly, but my first order was lost).
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct.
      * How was the communication? Decent. Within a 48 hour time frame.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Two days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, but my first order was lost, so after 30 days I contacted them as per their policy. They agreed to send a replacement ASAP which I received approximately one week after they shipped it. I highly recommend that buyers at least insure their packages.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They were really good in responding and quickly sent a replacement. They did get the colour of one of the pairs of shoes wrong, but at this point I don't want to fuss. They dealt with it to my satisfaction.
      * Would you order from this company again? I am slightly hesitant, and will probably take my business elsewhere.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Perhaps.

7. * What did you order? 7/8 Milky White Althea wig + MSD pink shoes
      * When did you order? A few days ago.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct.
      * How was the communication? Good.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, though paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Less than a week.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Not quite. There was no picture of the wig in Milky White color, but the wig I recieved is more of an extra-pale albino blonde than white.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, the color was actually perfect for another one of my dolls! ^^
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Have and will!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure. ^^

8. * What did you order? A 7/8 Mod Altheia wig
      * When did you order?October 12th 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct from the company
      * How was the communication? Fantastic
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? It came in 3 days!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh more than surely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? MUCH BETTER!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Oh it's one of the best wigs I own
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Oh yes!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends on the condition but I don't see why not!

9. What did you order? 4 wigs & 3 pairs of shoes
      When did you order? Oct 28 or 29
      How was the communication? ok, but could be better
      How easy was it to pay? very easy - Paypal
      How long did it take to ship? a week, that`s VERY fast
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      Were you satisfied with the product? very satisfied
      Would you order from this company again? yes and probably will
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yup

10. What did you order? 3 sets of eyelashes, eyeglasses, shoes, and 2 sale wigs
      When did you order? 12/7/09
      How was the communication? good, confirmation email was good
      How easy was it to pay? easy - Paypal
      How long did it take to ship? 12/12/09, very fast this time of year
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      Were you satisfied with the product? very satisfied. Unclear on website that "BJD-size" eyeglasses were too large for my 8-9" heads, but they might fit other larger 9-10" doll heads just fine. Sale wigs looked good.
      Would you order from this company again? yes, I hve before (without leaving feedback, sorry!) and probably will
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes