1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy House Feedback (2009)

Dec 17, 2008

1. Happy House Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?​

2. I ordered a Demon Garden 1/3 Boy Body in Normal(Y) from Happy House on 12/31/2008. Payment was easy through the site. I was emailed that payment had been received and my order was being processed.

My body was shipped out on 01/12/2009, far sooner than the estimated time given on the site. I received two emails concerning the shipment, one from the HH site itself (as I was a member and it gives you notifcations about new "PMs") and one from HH direct. I was given the EMS tracking number in the latter email.

(As a note, the email said it took two days to "process" the tracking number on their EMS-China site, but I was able to use the number on the USPS tracking site and it was valid and showed that the item had been dispatched from China.)

I received the body safely 01/16/2009. It was wrapped in cardboard around a heavy duty silver doll box (I could brain someone with this silver box.. O.o it weighs more than the doll). The doll was covered with bubble wrap around, with more bubble wrap around the "sensitive" areas (feet, neck, hands), and placed between the two usual doll cushions.

The product was fantastic and was even better than expected.

HH, I believe, is a dealer for DG? I chose to go with HH versus DG direct as I had seen positive feedback for them as a company and general friendly service in their dealings here on DoA.

The DG product was great and HH as the middleman was prompt with strong (automated?) communication in notifying me about the status of my product without having to check every day.

3. Over the past year I have spent researching these dolls I've come across quite a few sites and sites like Soom and Souldoll would have you place items in your basket and choose 'checkout' as a means of determining shipping costs. I found the Happy House site only last night and obviously didn't take much time actually reading the listings (much to my embarassment as I write this). So, because I was confused and could not 'find' the shipping :doh which was right in my face, but I could not figure out how to order the small busted doll so like Soom and Souldoll, I placed the item in my basket waiting to see if the option ever came up. It never did. I did not finalize the order by pressing the Payment button. However, Happy House sent me an order confirmation, not being ready to order I panicked and wrote them back frantically that I was not ready to actually place the order. They simply cancelled it for me. That was very nice. I panicked because I've read on sites like Soom and Souldoll and other "big" companies that once you place an order cancellations are not accepted. Of course, I know that is once you've placed down payments but I panicked nevertheless. :sweat

Point being: they were very easy to deal with. I am still awaiting an answer from them on how I can order the doll in small bust. I hope to remember to post the update on their customer service once they respond.
      Given their available items I do hope to place an order with them. I consider them to be kind and understanding thus far. :)

:chocoberry

4. - What did you order? Demon Garden 1/3 Boy Body in Normal (Y)
      -
      When did you order? May 20, 2009
      - Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Happy House is a distributor for Demon Garden.
      - How was the communication? Very nice. They responded promptly to the question I asked and e-mail communication was great.
      - How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal. But you must use Internet Explorer, it took me a while to figure out why things weren't showing up properly!
      - How long did it take to ship? He shipped on June 22, a little longer than the estimated timeframe on their site.
      - Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the DG body is definitely rather nice for the price.
      - Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      - Were you satisfied with the product? Overall, yes. There are a couple of issues (too tight, was very creaky when he arrived) but nothing that cannot be fixed.
      - Would you order from this company again? Yes.

The body came in a very sturdy, heavy box. His hands were wrapped separately in bubble wrap and had to be attached, which was a nice precaution by the company. :)