1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollheart Feedback (ALL)

Dec 17, 2008

1. Dollheart Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?​

2. * What did you order?
      MSD wig (MW-000047) and The Cloudland msd outfit

* When did you order?
      16th December 08

Directly with DollHeart

When I emailed them, they replied very fast. They sent me an email the day they sent the package.

Easy, used paypal.

They sent it to me on the 31st of Dec. I'm unsure to why they delayed though. It took 7 days for me to receive ^^

Yes, the wig is very nice and silky and the clothing is nice to touch and is made very well.

Yes ^^

Yes, very happy.

Yes I am very satisfied with their items and service.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      If I really wanted one of their outfits ^^

3. Hello! I just wanted to inform other DOA members regarding a wonderful transaction recently made directly from the Dollheart company. Dollheart had carried a pair of shoes (item#LS-24) that has been sold out for a while. Well, the big procrastinator that I am, I had missed out on purchasing these shoes on several occasions (I just kept putting it off for no reason) until I realized I could not get them anymore. :...( I had contacted the company on Feb 8th to see if they had any of these pairs of shoes left. I received an answer later that night that there were still 2 pairs of those shoes sitting in their Hong Kong store and if I wanted a pair, they would ship it to me directly. I was so excited I quickly emailed them back - they invoiced me through Paypal on Feb 9 - I paid them the same day and I actually received the shoes on Feb 19. :fangirl:
      I cannot recommend this company enough! They went out of their way to make sure I got what I wanted and their turn around time was impressive! The motto of the story is: WITH THIS COMPANY - SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! They get a :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar rating from me anytime!
      The second motto of the story: IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU WANT, DON'T WAIT! :doh

4. * What did you order?
      a dress, sock, and wig (the dress turn out to be sold, so i got my money refunded)

* When did you order?
      2feb09

directly

:sigh. .

very easy. i used paypal

bout 2 weeks

of course

yes

very

i satisfied with the product. not the service

i would. .just because they have amazing collections

yesss. i want that apricot dress (LD-148)~! so if anyone want to sell their dress. .please pm me:daisy. thanks.

5. * What did you order?
      MSD shoes (MS-230)

* When did you order?
      February 13th

Direct, because none of the distributors/dealers had this particular shoe

The first two times, it was great, but I think by the 3rd e-mail, maybe they were tired of me XD

Used Paypal, very easy

They shipped on February 20th, so it was a 7 day wait, but for some reason, my package disappeared on the 27th and didn't get to me until March 12th, which was when my doll came in ^^

I love these shoes so much o_o

Exactly

Yes I was, definitely ^^ I can't stop touching them, and they fit my DoC's feet perfectly.

Not really about the product, when my box went missing just mere miles away from where I lived for 5 days, I sent an e-mail to Dollheart telling them that it had been too many days since they had updated my package. They told me it was probably on it's way. When it turned to 12 days late, I sent an e-mail telling them they'd have to file a claim so they'd look for it. I never got a response over that. But the shoes eventually came in the end, so it's okay.

Yes, but I'll hope that next time my package doesn't randomly disappear in Chicago for 2 weeks XD

Yes, I would, if someone was selling the shoes I was looking for. Shipping is killer o_o

6. * What did you order?* Shoes, model LS-623.
      * When did you order? February, 14th.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I made the purchase through their Ebay shop.
      * How was the communication? They didn't read my requests, but it all went fine.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy by Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? The package reached Italy in two days, and then it sit in the customs for almost two weeks -_-'' After it was processed, arrived home in three days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It was absolutely lovely!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better in person, I can say...
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Indeed.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Surely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? No, unless it is a sold out item :)

7. * What did you order? SD outfit, SD shoes, SD necklace, and socks.
      * When did you order? Early March
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company.
      * How was the communication? I got an email with shipping notice and tracking number. That was it, but I also didn't contact them.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with paypal, although I got the Chinese paypal website first, but there's a button on the top of the page to set the language to English.
      * How long did it take to ship? A week.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Good. I love the detailed outfit. It's certainly worth the money.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NA
      * Would you order from this company again? I think so.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

8. * What did you order? Dollheart Dissimulate Outfit & DH SD Boots LS-53
      * When did you order? March 8, 2009; Items were shipped March 19, but I did not receive a tracking number until March 24. Items arrived March 31.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through their eBay store.
      * How was the communication? Terrible.
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 11 days for in-stock items.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Quality is awesome, as always! great price for such high quality items.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Dollheart has horrible customer service and communication. It took them until March 24 to send me a tracking number for items I purchased on March 8. All items were in stock. Dollheart did not do anything to solve the problem and only responded when I threatened to open a paypal dispute.
      * Would you order from this company again? Sadly, yes. =?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Definitely, as long as it was taken care of. =)

9. * What did you order? ~ SD10/13 boy shoes LS-627; SD10/13 boy shoes LS-617
      * When did you order? ~ Early March
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? ~ From DollHeart, through their ebay shop.
      * How was the communication? ~ Well, they never replied to my email/total amount request about combined shipping. I finally gave up and paid for each pair (auction) seperately, so I ended up paying a few $ more. Not a big deal, but I did wonder why they never answered me. o.O They did let me know when the package shipped though and gave me the tracking #.
      * How easy was it to pay? ~ ebay = paypal = easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? ~ I think I had them in about 12 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? ~ The quality of DollHeart shoes is imo the best available. So yeah, I'll pay it even though it hurts (I don't even pay that much for my own shoes *lol*). ;)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? ~ Yup.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? ~ 200%.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? ~ n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? ~ Absolutely. I am addicted to their shoes (I have...6? pairs now...).
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? ~ Would and have.

10. Two transactions:

1st
      * What did you order? SD13 Boy Outfit: Blood Crucifix
      * When did you order? March 14, 09
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Dollheart - Ebay
      * How was the communication? Very good
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes, paypal = easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Not very long, they shipped on the 17th and it arrived on the 26th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes ^_^ (Although I had a coupon for ebay at the time)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, if not better. The quality material they used for the jacket was really soft. ^_^
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes very much so.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes! (and I have)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Oh yes, I have no problem with it after seeing their product first hand.

2nd:

* What did you order? SD10/13 Girl outfit: Cherry Romance
      * When did you order? March 27, 09
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Dollheart - Ebay
      * How was the communication? Really good, they answered my questions quickly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal = easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Eh... There was a tracking error, it was not their fault of course it was the post offices fault since they didn't update. Just one day "Oh hey its in front of my garage door..." it arrived April 11th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better! I was really impressed by all the little details all the way down to the wooden buttons having a small pattern that you can't see in the photos.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! ^_^
      * Would you order from this company again? I plan on it ^_^
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Oh yes, I have no problem with it after seeing their product first hand.

11. * What did you order? Clothes (SD13 Boy Outfits: The Romance of Venice & Omarosa
      * When did you order? April 27
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company
      * How was the communication? Excellent. I asked if their shoes would fit DoT's wide feet and got responses very quickly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 11 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The clothes were a bit pricey but well worth it.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better, even. :aheartbea
      * Were you satisfied with the product? The outfits were amazing! I was so impressed with their attention to small details!
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, please. :D

12. * What did you order?
      outfit
      * When did you order?
      April, 2009
      Directly from company
      no needed
      pay pal
      2 weeks due to the custom office
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes
      N/A
      Yes
      /

13. * What did you order?
      outfit,boots
      * When did you order?
      May, 2009
      Directly from their store in Hong Kong
      The staff was very friendly,she let me saw pictures of the products they are not release yet,and gave me advises to choose which boots will fit my girl.
      very easy,by cash though EPS
      The outfit is a pre-order item,they will call me when it in store.I took the boots away after I paid.
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes
      N/A
      Yes
      Maybe

14. * What did you order?
      Alice Fantasy dress for SD/SD13 girl
      * When did you order?
      June 20
      Directly from the company at their table at GoGaDoll
      Excellent; I was face-to-face with the seller
      Easy. They had a computer set up to use PayPal right there.
      n/a They had the box right there
      Yes
      Yes
      Very. It fits my doll well and looks beautiful.
      n/a
      Yes
      Yes

15. * What did you order?
      Green Melodious outfit set
      * When did you order?
      May 2009
      Directly from company via ebay (hi-angel)
      Good- I asked a question about the item & received a reply after 4 days... hi-angel then kept me informed of when the item was shipped & the reg. post no.
      Easy- Paypal
      Was shipped out immediately. Received within the week.
      Yes.
      Yes, exactly.
      Very!
      Yes.
      Yes.

16. * What did you order?
      Two dresses and a wig
      * When did you order?
      5/12
      Directly from the company, which I regretted so, so much T.T
      I wouldn't say it was horrible, because they replied to my second email (but the first was completely ignored)
      Really easy (paypal)
      I got my stuff on 6/22, so about 5 weeks + few days
      Yes, their items are of very high quality, I'm very satisfied with the items I received.
      Yes
      Not with the product, but with communication.
      I asked them to change the color of the wig the day after I made my payment, but my request was ignored.
      Yes, but probably from the dealers.
      Maybe. I don't really like to buy clothes second-hand, unless they are discontinued.

17. * What did you order? "Lofty Pink" dress

* When did you order? Around the end of May 2009

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I ordered through E bay

* How was the communication? Fairly straight-forward, just an invoice and an e mail when item was shipped. But that's all that was needed anyway.

* How easy was it to pay? Yes, straight through PayPal

* How long did it take to ship? Got here Mid June 2009, not too long I think

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality is amazing, and I could see the quality from their pictures! I think they have the best products on the market right now.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better in quality, but the style was spot on to the photos.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes very, very much.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again? I plan to very soon.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I also have plans to do that soon. I think this quality could hold up well to being loved several times by a few dolls.

18. * What did you order? a pair of SD/SD13 girl shoes, item LS-680.

* When did you order? July 23, 2009.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through Dollheart's eBay shop

* How was the communication? Since I've ordered from Dollheart many times, I knew that I would only receive an e-mail from them when something changed about my order status (order confirmation, payment received, shipment). That's plenty for me; I don't expect companies to chat with me unless I ask a specific question.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy, through Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? This is the only issue with Dollheart. I ordered on July 23, but they didn't ship (an in-stock item) until August 4th. They use registered airmail, which can add some extra transit time, too, but in this case it was fairly prompt. I received my package on August 12th--just under three weeks from when I paid. Compared to other companies, this is pretty slow, but I've learned to accept the slowness--I think it's worth waiting for Dollheart's beautiful things.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? 100%!

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, completely. Dollheart's quality and workmanship are always superb, and they pack their items super-carefully.

* Would you order from this company again? Have done, am planning to do this weekend, and will definitely do lots of times in the future.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Oh, yes! I'm always ready to pounce on secondhand Dollheart things.

19. * What did you order? Shoes 663
      * When did you order? Somewhere in spring
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Thru their official ebay page
      * How was the communication? TERRIBLE. I asked TWICE if I could combine items and save on shipping, but they NEVER RESPONDED. Instead, they gave me a strike for unpaid item when they didn't even ANSWER my questions.
      * How easy was it to pay? It's pretty easy
      * How long did it take to ship? I am waiting for their response, but last time it took me 2-3 weeks.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Probably since I bought from them before, but I've never experienced bad customer service like this.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I will know once it arrives
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I will know once it arrives
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I am unsatisfied with their customer service on ebay. They didn't even bother to resolve the problem. I think that I will order directly thru the site from now on to save on shipping. If I continue to have more problems with them, I will not buy from them again.
      * Would you order from this company again? Only thru their official site from now on but if the official site gives me problems too then no.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes if it's good customer service and a company with good reviews

20. * What did you order? two outfits : Cherry Romance set for SD10/13girl and Kernaghan set for SD13boy
      * When did you order? mid June
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? directly from the company
      * How was the communication? Great
      * How easy was it to pay? it was easy to pay with paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? two months:sweat but it's already said on the receipt that the items send at the end of Aug, so I couldn't complaint for the long wait.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? ^_____^:aheartbea
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? definitly yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? only if the product I want so badly is out of stock.