1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Noctarcarna Circus "EVAN" the Tamer

Dec 19, 2008

1. squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Okay, okay calm- there is another Superhero in the house...introducing "Evan The Tamer" EEEEEEEE!!! http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=1334

Discuss, drool, speculate- all here :) As of now, no release date or info other than what we can tell from the pictures. He looks to me a lot like Akando...so not sure I'll actually splash out on him...but for those of you who missed out on the LE Akando- how about this furry little yumster?

2. Wooow! I love that outfit, except for that silly bulldog mask thing. Dammit, this is really caving in my resolve... I will wait and see how much money Father Christmas leaves me this year haha!

3. Look at the shoes, they're so shiny!!! I wonder if he'll come with that whip... I'd better get to saving my pennies.

4. Hmmm ... *counts her money*
      I hope there'll be more for Christmas ... *sigh*

5. yup agreed he is lush, but no buyers remorse here either. I think they have ade him look too much like Akando for me to want to buy him (although the idea of two of these yummy big boys of course is delightful)...imho he is perfect for those who missed out on the LE akando :)

6. Yes, very like Akando, with a Jamie Lee Curtis mouth. I'm not ruling out having two EIDs in the house either (one can't have too much decorative muscle around) but Ip would have to produce something very distinctive for me to splash out again. This isn't it.

7. I'm so damn doomed ;_; I think I'll wait for the basic and get him in white skin just for variety, but....DAMN Iplehouse, why do you do this to me?

8. Okay, this is a bad sign, I can't stop looking at the pictures! I wonder if they will be producing him in the 'real skin' resin again. On one hand I'd love this as it looks so beautiful, but on the other I can see him being even more severely delayed. I might have to sell my Euclase to get him too :(

9. oh my i may have to sell a kidney

10. From these photos, it does look as though the LE might come in that wonderful tan resin (which is absolutely stunning in real life, I have to add. Like caramel or cafe au lait). So, a three month wait, I guess. Still, the good things in life are worth waiting for.

11. Mmm I suppose that's what Layaways are for, easing the wait a little as you hand over your paycheck for the next 50 years... XD

12. Haha, when I opened this thread I thought it was in "gallery" and someone had photoshopped their Akando ^_^ If they would only release all their dolls in that beautiful color. Can't wait to see more pics though of Evan :D

--edit--
      I wonder if it IS Akando though. The other circus people have two versions so I wonder if this is Akando's other version? but the other girls kept their names....hmmm

13. Ohhhhhh dear. THIS MIGHT BE IT. This might be The Impossible Sculpt. :D I'm with Puri on this one--could this be a different version of Akando, or a subtly different sculpt like Tania and Tatiana?

14. The eyes and nose look very similar to Akando, but the mouth is different. It is a bit more "duck-like", if that makes sense and doesn't offend the poor chap. So, I guess it might be a slightly modified Akando head. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, in my books!

15. *fervent nodding* I just hope his eyes are a liiiiittle bit less O.O ... but damn, I was so set on a Super Gem body. XD Still, the head's the thing. His mouth, though! Duck-like perhaps, but it's so CUTE! Ohhh, Iplehouse, more pictures, please! I'm seriously re-thinking paying my parents back for Lisi now. XD

16. Quite sloppy as it was done in a rush, but with a bit of photoshop you can get a better view of his face:

[​IMG]

I see no substantial differences between Evan and Akando, but comparing them both, there are some, especially in the shape of their noses and eyes.

17. o_O Am gonna want.....

I'm gonna look into that selling a kidney thing now...

18. :D hehe, I noticed the duck mouth too.

He looks closer to RyuShin than Akando.

I'd love to give him elf ears ;___;

I wonder if they'll be releasing a slimmer body one day.

And I guess I'll have to keep waiting until they release a junior boy. ;__;

But I guess with Akando's popularity, they've decided to release another 70cm hottie.

I'd love to get him, just so he can cling to my leg.

He's better looking *in my opinion* than Akando... but yeah.

Lol, Maumau, if I get him, I doubt I'd keep his outfit. I preferred Akando's....

19. Yep looks way too much like Akando which is good news to me - I'm safe! :)

I wonder if he'll come with two heads as well. Ugh they'll kill me if he has a sleepy head cause I'll have to obtain it, lol.

20. Isit just me or does the Iplehouse Evan "Tamer", favor Shirota Yuu? I like the doll. My friend says the company stereo types, so she does not like their dolls. I like. ^_^ Very nice.