1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Fairy Feedback (2009)

Dec 17, 2008

1. Blue Fairy Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?​

2. What did you order?
      Tiny Fairy Jasmine-Basic

* When did you order?
      October 7th

I ordered direct from Blue Fairy International

Very good, the difference in time zones was obvious, but other than that, all my questions were answered w/in 24hrs. However, I don't think that they're website updates very well. I never got a shipping notice or a tracking number (either thru email or by logging on to there site and checking my order status), and two weeks after I had received my doll, I got the -your order has shipped- email.

I had some difficulty figuring out the payment system at first, but was able to quickly communicate with bluefairy, who advised me that I could pay with paypal since I could not seem to make a payment with their system.

Shipping was amazing, other than being oblivious to the fact that it had even shipped. I received my doll on October 19th, not even two weeks since ordering. ^_^ It was a very pleasant surprise.

Its my first doll, but I don't think i overpaid.

the promotional pictures actually wash out all the delicate features of her face, in my opinion. she's better in person, but still lovely online.

Very satisfied, except she arrived w/o the eyes she was supposed to come with, see next.

I contacted bluefairy right away about the eyes, they shipped them that very same day (still no shipping email or tracking number) and I received them 7 days later, no extra cost.

yes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      yes.

3. * What did you order? Choice TinyFairy Louis~
      * When did you order? December 19th!
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct through BF International~
      * How was the communication? Very easy, although a bit off- the timezone difference wasn't bad since I usually ended up posting on their Q&A board at 1 am EST. X'D I asked them for a shipping date, and they gave me the 24th- not bad! Except they were about 2-3 days off. :Da
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I don't speak no koreans, so paygate was a bit scary, but they accepted card so it was smooth.
      * How long did it take to ship? Like, less than four days?? I got a shipping notice at 1 am on the 22nd, and he is now here on the 25th. M-merry Christmas??
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Totes. He is darling. :fangirl:
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Perhaps even better! His face just is so cute~~~
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I might be biased, since this is my first doll, but yesss~ :fangirl:
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? :V
      * Would you order from this company again? Potentially~! At no fault to their own though, of course.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Potentially~!​

4. * What did you order?
      A basic Jasmine Tiny Fairy with default faceup and girl body

* When did you order?
      On December 29th

Directly from the company

Fine, although there really was none except when they confirmed my order and
      payment and then sent a shipping notice email

Very easy; I paid via credit card using their secure system.

She shipped on December 31st, two days after I ordered. I received a shipping notice
      on that date. She arrived on the 4th of January so I had her 6 days after I ordered.

Well, I think that ALL ABJD's are overpriced, but she is definitely a very good quality
      doll.

She did, yes. And even though you can tell from the pics that these dolls have a
      very delicate, feminine, ethereal look to them, it is even more apparent in person.

Yes, I was. She is well-strung and the default wig she came with is very high
      quality. Her default makeup is pretty too.

Not applicable

Yes, and I plan to possible purchase one of their white skin dolls in the future.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes I would.