1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll UHr-12 [Berkut] discussion...

Dec 9, 2008

1. Link to Unidoll page

[thread=261040]Link to News thread[/thread]

Hello! This is the place to discuss the new Unidoll UHr-12. I can't wait to see more of this boy! Please post your thoughts on this good looking new gent. :hollyberry

2. piccies???

3. Only one so far. He looks a lot like Rio. I'm interested in seeing him without all that makeup.

4. A cross between Jace and Rio to me, but I like what I see about him so far, would not get him since I am done buying dolls......

5. As I wrote in the other thread - he might take me right off Akando. Depends on what the rest of him looks like. I hope he won't be limited! I'm not gonna buy another doll before my birthday, which is in April.

I really like the make-up. He'd fit into Luken's band perfectly! *lol*

6. I had a Jace and at first I thought it was a picture of Jace made up differently. The Real dolls , though, are gorgeous, that's for sure.

7. Very handsome!

8. To me it actually looks like a cross between Jace and Soom Sabik. His nose and cheekbones are very Sabiky.

9. Oh, *%*^%$*^. I'm currently waiting for my very first doll, and I really thought I could be satisfied with the one for awhile. But this guy... I hope he's not limited, because I would prefer to not embark on a life of crime.

10. That's exactly what I thought when I first saw him!

I really love what I can see of him so far. I really want to see a better angle of his lips...and his nose, though I can see it's gorgeous already! :D (my girl is swooning over him already haha...*covers her eyes and hides wallet* )

11. I like what I see. I am interested in seeing more pics. As Khell said, this guy just might beat out Akando.

12. Absolutely without that face up I think I am in love.

13. ... which really is a shame, you know, since Akando was supposed to be the last doll I'd get. But if this guy here wins out, I'll have to expand my "to buy" list. And, as a matter of fact, my flat. Getting crowded in here as it is, with only Luken, Cassie and the three little guys. Now, three of the big guys ... uh-oh. Don't wanna imagine it! *lol*

14. Ooh, he's gorgeous.

15. Oh :o, I hope you both are wrong ;), cause I love both Sabik and Unireals(Ark, Jace, etc.) so much, I would go crazy *_*:...(

He seems to be gorgeuous from what I can see so far!

Event means he will be limited? :...(

16. He's still looking good in this new teaser. Can't wait to see more pics.

17. I think he's much like Rio with a less prominent nose. Looking good indeed!
      I think there's another teaser picture came out at the news thread for this guy.

18. My "to buy" list is growing as well. Usually I don't have a long list. If the doll doesn't make my heart sing then I don't buy it. Akando, Raurencio Remiel (former Unidoll sculptor) and this new guy are on the list.

19. Whoa, my type of guy.

20. He is beautiful. And different from Jace. I love his lips.