1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Oceanmoon Hwa-Lan!

Dec 5, 2008

1. It think he's gorgeous! Lets discuss XD!

2. i think he's absolutely beautiful as well. i was going to buy an abadon next but i think he's getting pushed down the list in favor of this guy next.

3. This is a lovely sculpt, his expression is very calm. This company is going on my favourite list. =)

4. I've been waiting for her to release him since she first put up the "I've got this new concept" pictures ages and ages ago. Have to say, I LOVE how he turned out. I am a bit concerned by how small the head seems to be - he's much smaller in the pictures on her site than the Shou-Ryu head. I'd like to see pictures of him on different bodies, both male and female, without wigs or clothing, and from different angles.

At this point, though, I'm thinking I'll probably get one.

5. He's a 60cm head? I got all excited seeing the pic, since the head shape is close to the Eun-Ryuong tiny head, and I've been hoping she'd bring out a boy in that size.

Are there any other pix of him on the main site? The .biz link appears to be a top page.

6. Wow he looks great!

7. http://oceanmoon.byus.net/zboard/vi...&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=114

8. I went looking around and saw a mention by her that she's working on a 65cm body. That would mean a 70cm total doll height, wouldn't it. *SIGH* Why is everyone going big these days?

Does anyone know when the preorder period for Hwa-Lan starts? And what's been the price (range) for her previous 60cm head?

9. 65cm body means including the head; I hope this could cheer you up. We plan to accept pre-order for Hwa-Lan as soon as his pictures are uploaded, because natural face-up is taking some time now.

10. I like him so much! :D And 65cm is a perfect height for my dolly group! I hope if I buy the head during this first order period that I could buy the body on it's own when it becomes available later. :gingerbreadman

11. wow, his face is beautifull.
      his eyes are just gorgeous

12. his mouth and nose are so lovely! And I luv his asian eyes!

13. He's incredibly lovely. XP It's such a pity I don't do SD size, because hobbywhelmed is right: everyone seems to be making SD dolls lately, especially the 70+ ones (although this lovely isn't 70+ ^^). Ah well, I shall simply have to use other owners' photos to appease my desires for pretty dolls. XD

14. Is there any idea when the next sale period will be? I missed the December one because of bills, and I really want a Hwa-Lan head!

15. I was so excited to see the pre-order announced I started a separate thread, not seeing this one... So I'm going to move my post over here :)

Internet Explorer seems to be the way to go for using their site!

I'm posting some visual instructions on how to order on the board for those who have never done it before or feel like it's a bit daunting because of the different language :) It's pretty well documented in these pages:

View the Ordering Procedure Page

View the Order Form / Payment Method instruction page

Ready to order?? Then go to the "Order English" page, if you're like me... You'll see a list of orders there! In the bottom right corner of the page (Scroll down in the frame) you'll see "WRITE". Click it! The order form will now appear...

In the Screenshot of form, I've kinda filled it in a little as an example. It's a good idea to just copy and paste from the "View the Order Form / Payment Method" page. You use this page to order and sign up for the board all in one. So Pick a password you'll remember, Enter a name (This is what will appear alongside your order on the board so it doesn't necessarily have to be your whole name) Fill in the other boxes with the correct info, make sure to check the "Secret" box so other people can see your post, Pull down to the "Order" category, and click the correct submit button... I'm used to it being on the right, but it's on the left here! :) Don't forget to request the neck converter part for those who want to make their boy a girl!

Voila! Your order should now appear on the "Order Board".
      [​IMG]