1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LOLY CAT - Ringo's little sister - WITH WINGS!!!

Oct 30, 2008

1. Okay so I was on the Pipos site getting my kitty cuteness fix when I saw this popup from Docshul.

She said that she was making Ringo's younger sister and that she'd have big eyes, but a small body and her name is to be Loly.

God if Ringo has a little sister...oh man...so many kitties...

2. I received that email too...! I am very curious about it too...imagine if it was a kitty the size of Baby Julia pig? Crap, that would be too cute for me!

3. OMG SMALLERRRRRRRR PIPOS !? I can't wait ! That means they'll make smaller every animal ! :D I want to seeeeeee

4. I'd be so happy if the kitty fit Kelly dresses...Tillie would have the cutest little sister that's oh so easy to dress!

5. Oh, geez.... I'm doomed :)

6. Cute! great to hear it's a new doll after all

7. Closing this thread until we get some clarification if it's a modded personal doll or a concept project with pipos.

Reopened thread as we got word from Pipos Staff "Loly is kind of concept doll with Docshul"

8. How adorable Docshul the lady who does the makeup designed this smallest Pipos Cat!! and he/she has Magnetic WINGS!!

This cat is smaller than Ringo :)
      No date for going on sale yet but I think it will be soon!
      I will be getting that bluish one for sure!

NEWS THREAD here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252553

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I am personally hoping that the magnetic wings will be available as extra parts as well

Seeing as I think my Heero wants 2 pairs >.>

10. Oh goodness....I like that they are smaller than Ringo! I want one... The blue is gorgeous! And wings??? SO cool.

11. She says the blue one is actually a grey, green blue mix so cute

12. OMG so cute! I wonder about the tails... there isn't a good shot of them there... I can't wait for more pictures and news on the price.

13. i must have one. does anyone know of any US retailers that will carry pipos limiteds? dolls and friends was my go to place for pipos limiteds but they are closing, i am so bummed. i think pipos does a short lay-a-way but it would be nice to get a longer one. i wish i would win the lottery.

14. I would be doomed forever if it had purple makeup and fit Kelly clothes...

15. OMG!!
      I have been resisting pipos cuteness for a long time and this one has just broken the barrier down.
      The little wings sold me on her. Going to have to get a cute little kitty.

16. I love the little wings, maybe Loly will be my next kitty! I can't have a real one T_T

17. I know Denver Doll Emporium sells Pipos, but I can't confirm about the limiteds. They have a banner ad on DoA, so I 'm hoping I won't be out of line proving a link.

http://www.denverdoll.com/pipos.php

Russell

18. i asked denver doll about pipos limited when they released the baha pirate and they said they do not carry the limiteds. maybe now that dolls and friends is no longer they will, i can hope at least.

19. Is it wrong that I keep imagining an how it would look to have an adorable puppy face on that tiny winged body? :sweat

20. I hope they are the same size as Puki!! I want one!