1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for catw07!!

Oct 14, 2008

1. If you have had any transactions with her, please leave feedback here!:)

2. First feedback!

I bought a pair of eyes from her.
      She replied to me quickly and the eyes arrived packed well. Good transaction:)

3. Catw07 bought a Lion Mask off of me and she was wonderful to do business with. Prompt with payment and a good communicator. It was a great transaction! Thank you so much:)

4. I bought her Blackguard top, good communication and nice and fast shipping~ great transaction :)

5. I bought eyes from Cat and they are gorgeoud and the transaction was great!

6. Bought boots a couple of months ago, and was a smooth transaction. I'm behind on feedbacks, so she's a better seller than I am a buyer!

7. I bought a beautiful hand-made outfit from her, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. She is very quick to reply to inquiries and friendly to deal with. Thank you so much!

8. I bought the Soom Lion mask from catw07.It fast and well packed.
      Happy deal with her and MUST come again ^^

Thx you so much~

9. Catw07 bought a blond fur wig from me. The transaction went smoothly and she didn't even mind my delaying of shipping the wig. Highly recommended and I'm glad to hear it looks great on your boy! Thank you! ^^

10. Just completed a pleasant transaction with catw07. She bought an outfit from me. She paid promptly and maintained excellent communication. I would happily do business again with her. Thanks! :)

11. Catw07 is a FANTABULOUS buyer!!! Super friendly pms! Thanks!

12. I just sold my Soom Glati to catw07. The transaction went smoothly and payment was prompt:) Excellent buyer!!

Briar

13. I purchased catw07!!'s Vesuvia and I couldn't be more pleased!! She arrived super fast and exactly as described! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity of buying my dream dolly! ^_^

14. I purchased a pair of Glati's feather wings from Catw07. She was wonderful to deal with and sent my item really fast. Thanks for a great transaction! :)

15. I brought a pair of Glati/Glot horns from Cat, they arrived safely and very well packaged! I would highly recommend her to others! ^__^

16. Catw07 was looking for some Glot/Glati parts, and I was looking for some Hooves... she found a seller selling a whole Glati set and organized a split with me and two others so that we could each get the parts we wanted. She was a great organizer, and I loved that she took the initiative to find us all.

THANK YOU Catw07!! :)

17. I purchased Soom Amber fauna parts from catw07. She was always very nice, she answered all of my pm's very quickly, she sent out my package right away and everything was packed safe and sound! she even threw in a couple extras that i totally didn't expect :D I would definitely recommend her to others! :)

18. I purchased Amber's Faun arms and hands from catw07, she was increadibly friendly, patient with me while I waited for my paycheck to clear, and even helped walk me through the Paypal steps so I could transfer money for the first time.
      The arms and hands were bubblewrapped with care in a durable box and covered in brown paper that didn't even have the slightest ding in it when it arrived.
      She's a wonderful person to deal with, responds promptly when asked questions, and has a very calm professional manner about her. I would recommend her to others when it comes to buying her products in a heartbeat. :3
      Cheers~!:bcake

19. I purchased Cuprit's Human Body from catw07. All was perfect!! She is a very friendly and lovely person and answerd every of my questions!
      The body parts were all bubblewraped ~ really safe!! All arrived safly!!
      I'm very happy and very pleased!
      Thanks for this really perfect split!

20. I purchased Heliot's Bow and a pair of resin wings from Catw07. Shipping was fast. Communication great. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again :)