1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Realm 70cm boys Discussion

Sep 22, 2008

1. This thread is created for purely selfish reasons. <3 I want some info and discussion all in the same place, and I know that it's not all 100% News worthy.

Company: http://www.drbjd.com/
      News: News Post

I really really dig these sculpts. They look like what would happen if Unidoll and Dollzone got together and made something awesome (not that Unidoll and Dollzone can't be awesome on their lonesome, I'm just stretching for a descriptor). Also, they're priced really well.

Has anyone found a way to actually order these things yet, apart from joining taobao?

I wonder when the other sizes will come into play.... it looks like the site is relatively 'new' (in that, they just updated with a whole new CMS and don't quite have everything in place, yet), so at the very least, we have a general feel of their direction...

2. I really really like Xiao Chi. <3 I think I want him. lol. I really wish though, that this site wasn't so new.. I love that head. >_< But... the body is a bit strange to me. And the hands. I'd really love to get my hands on the head, but put it on a different 70cm body, if it was possible(resin match and stuff)... When I first saw Xiao Chi, I was like.. X_X -death- lol.

There really 'does' need to be a way to order them easier... ._.

3. Oh~ I love Wu Hen. He's very sexy and elegant, and still masculine somehow. I love their giant noses!

My friend and I described them as "if Dollshe sculpted a DOD head." :XD: I find them both beautiful.

4. Crud. Xiao Chi is perfect for one of my charas, who has been through two not-quite-right dolly forms thus far. >__<
      I'm not really than fond of the body, either. XD; Hopefully they will make heads available for separate purchase, but I think I'll be getting him even if I have to buy the body as well and then sell it.
      I hope a US dealer pics them up. I really have no clue how to purchase anything via TaoBao.

I think we keep breaking the site, BTW. XD It was up, then down, then up, down, now up again. :sweat

5. I really hope they'll sell heads separate, too. It'd be wonderful. :)

We're breaking the site?! :sweat Whoops! XD

When I saw Wu Hen's nose.. I was like... :o My god, thats big!

6. these guys are sooo pretty!!! Anyone know how much 2200 Chinese Yuen is in USD...? >_>;;; And where I can see images of the bodies? Those hands are BEAUTIFUL! :D

7. I really like the Xiao Chi head! I think I might have to order one and see what I can do with it. Sure enough I'd want to take that nose down a bit but at least theres a lot of nose to work with! ;)

I might wait until I can see owner pics, I'm most curious about what his facial proportions and scale are like next to other doll types. :sweat

The body doesn't do anything for me, I'd try to find some other vehicle for him.

8. About $322...that's what the converter I used gave me, at least. =D

Body shots are here.

9. Oh MY~ :fangirl: I Love XIAO CHI. His eyes and lips are so beautiful! He'd be a tall and masculine force of nature in this house. Temptation... :aheartbea

And for those curious: 2200 Chinese Yuen is about $322.22 in USD. :)

10. I figured the price out way earlier, when I first saw them. :) God.. It's a good price for a dolly that hot. :XD: -puts on wish list-

idrisfynn - You're right about seeing the owner pics. By the time I actually get to get him, I'm sure many others will have one. So hopefully... people will also know what resin matches, if any. *_*

11. The hands and lips definitely remind me of Dollzone. And those guys would never have any sinus problems! *laughs* If I ever wanted to do a Cyrano doll, I'd get one of these guys. They're nicely done, even with those noses and lips.

I love the clothing!

12. something about those lips...rubs me the wrong way >.> i love everything else about them through gah

13. ...i'm seriously reconsidering my Dollzone Hong now =___=;;. i couldn't make up my mind on which of these two boys though!

will head be ever sold separately??

looks like a cross of Dollzone x Soom lips x Unidoll aura x unique giant nose to me... XD!

i feel quite sad though that even though there's English, there seems to be no easier way to purchase them aside from going the Taobao route. with all the chinese text there, i feel so lost @___@;;;..

14. mikagami - Oh my god, wow! Thats the same doll I'm reconsidering because of the Xaio Chi! XDD Like I said before, I really hope the heads will be sold separately.. And don't worry, I feel just as lost with this. Lol!

15. WOW - I **LOVE** these guys - they have such great faces. I love dolls with big noses!! Me want!!!!!!!

16. aww now I've seen the blank heads I want them both :doh

but I agree with what others have said the body is a little 'off' for my personal tastes, can't quite put my finger on why though, it kind of looks like dollzone meets the feeple body, I'm not sure it matches such realistic heads

17. Xiao Chi is beautiful but frack that's a lot of nose. If he'd been around a few months ago I would definitely have brought him for one of my main boys. His mouth is so sensual....Rawr. My stepmother is chinese, I may have to enlist her aid to get this beauty into my lair......erh...I mean house.

I would love to get both heads. $322.00 is a lot less than most other dolls. The bodies are a bit strange tho. Will definitely wait for heads. Maybe if we bombard them with love and pleas they will offer the blank heads a bit sooner.:eusa_pray

18. I love both of these boy's faces, except for one tiny little detail... their nose is a tad pointy for my liking. But I absolutely love everything else about them. If I ever got one, I'd probably do some modding to the nose.

19. Maybe i get wrong but seriously the full set doll is for sale for $322?
      Or the blank doll without faceup and costume?

20. I have fallen for Xiao Chi aswell, and I just got to have him! (the sooner, the better) and as I got it you can purchase him from taobao.. But, does anyone have a clue of how to purchase? I have no clue, and would love to get some advices!

<3

Tags: