1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Camellia Dynasty 3 new MSD boys

Sep 11, 2008

1. News thread here. ^__^

Longway, Longpoem and Longago, new MSD boys from CD.

What do you think? I kind of like all three of them (Longago has weird shape of face though), but Longpoem (and Om) is something I'm considering now...

2. I like Longago the most! He has something melancholic in him.
      He has unusuall face shape indeed but that makes him special in my eyes.
      And he is cuute <3 <3 <3!

3. I have to say, though Longago's face shape is a little odd, I've fallen in love with his bottom lip. :aheartbea_:aheartbea It's so cute I want to poke it.
      I think the photos for Longway aren't terribly flattering, which is a pity.

They're all very cute though. ;3

4. They have the most adorable eyes. ;o; Rather tempting...

5. They are all adorable :D

6. I have a CD doll and I have to say he is VERY poseable. The only thing that could be improved is how he sits, his thighs don't seem to fit in the sockets very well. Other than that, he's an absolute dream, and SO cute!

7. What CD doll do you have?

I wonder about new boys, if they have the same body as the limited Om and Abrakadabra, or new ones...

Sure! The first thing I thought when I saw the boys, was: "how cuteeee!". Especially Longago with his weird face. ^^'

Oh my, how much I want a CD boyyy. *.*

8. I just found out about these boys the other day and I'm completely in love with them! Especially Longpoem! So cuuuute! I love how sad he looks. One of these little guys is definitely on my wishlist now!

9. I have Abracadabra ^^ Like I said, the body is lovely, could do with one or two improvements, but if it's the same body I certainly wouldn't be upset about it. If it's a new body, I'll be really looking forward to seeing what changes have been made.

10. hello lunameth,

does abracadabra come with the new hands? i wanted to get longpoem but his hand pics were a bit disconcerting. the fingers seem distorted. could you send me pics of abracadabra and his new hands to help me decide? my email is [email protected]. i asked camellia dynasty to send me pics but they replied with a non working site. please help me! thanks.

karen

11. Camellia Dynasty has such adorable dolls! I loved the first two, but now these new three are beautiful. I just can't decide which one I like the most.

12. I just got a Longpoem, and he was good quality for the price C: But, I'm not so much in love with the way the hands are sculpted. Hopefully there will be different hands n' things you can buy in the near future.. : oooo

13. I bought THE last Om.. it's nice they bid the limited ones a blessing on the site.
      http://www.camelliadynasty.com/cdm_om.html Now the waiting begins. I didn't get a face up from them. None of my dolls have eye lashes, for some reason I don't care for lashes.

14. You're lucky to have the last one! I bought mine last months, and there weren't many Om left after mine! (three if I remember). I received it 15 days after command.
      I love it, he stand very well, can wear the clothes of my MSD volks and I got some nice gifts with him: little cat ears.

15. I think getting your own faceup is good, I like eyelashes a lot but I wasn't crazy about the lashes my longway came with although I loved how it was painted. For me it was a decision between Om and Longway.
      The hands are a little strangely shaped but I love the body. My three housemates all have various dolls and they're amazed at just how easily he stands on his own compared to most other dolls. It's a shame there's no skin tone choice, I always find Longway looks quite yellow compared to my friends dolls.
      I didn't get cat ears :( but I did get a little cute white cat which lies across his head :D
      congrats on getting that last Om

16. Longago looks really great, I like the different face shape alot. Definitely considering saving up for him :3

17. the other great thing about them is that they didn't cost very much money at all, which is very convenient, especially for first time buyers as I was when I bought from there ^^

My only complaint is that the clothes and wigs that you can get with them aren't great (I got abracadabra's outfit in addition.) But the dolls are lovely whyich is the important thing ;)