1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul 70cm Long discussion

Sep 1, 2008

1. Our dolls of 70cm have be launched formally.His name is Long.Here are some pictures and informations about him;
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      His arm is active
      [​IMG]
      has strong muscles
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]:D

[FONT=宋体]HEIGHT 70cm[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]ARM LENGTH 21cm[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]LEG LENGTH 36cm[/FONT]​
      [FONT=宋体]
      [FONT=宋体]FOOT LENGTH 7.5cm[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]​
      [/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]HEAD SIZE 21cm[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]NECK SIZE 10cm[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]SHOULDER WIDTH 11cm[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]CHEST 26cm[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]WAIST 19cm[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]HIP 25cm

[/FONT]

2. He has elf ears!!!
      I'm loving his body too.
      Will you be releasing his body separately sometime in the future?

3. hello, can you post more pictures of him posing? is he double-jointed? (how far he can bend arms, knees, if he can kneel, etc)

4. Does Resinsoul have plans for a SD sized female elf yet?;)

5. wow sexy and all that... How much would be the body for him?

6. Looks like he's got the rotational joint in his upper arm like my dollmore guy! Neat! I also really like his legs.

7. Please remember that Discussion threads are not places for sales reps or companies to field questions about their product. Please take your questions to the company's Q&A board or send them a PM.

Thanks.:clover

8. [SIZE="-10"]Oh my, I am definitely loving that new body. :D[/SIZE]

9. He's really beautiful! I love the delineation of the muscles in his thighs...mmmm-hmmm!

10. Oh yes yes yes!
      I was waiting for NICE cheaper 70cm body for so long <3 <3 <3!!!
      He even has neat face <3!!!

11. hooooooooly wooooooooow :o

i hope to heck he matches gomidoll NS, that build is perfect for one of my future dolls!

12. There really is a very nice 'elfin' quality about him. He's quite charming.

13. Oh wow; I just love the muscle definition in his legs. His chest looks strange to me, but the rest of the body makes up for that! Only concern - are those the only hands he comes with? Fists are nice, and grips can be fun - but I wouldn't want them for every-day use.

EDIT: Wow. Only $200 for a complete doll. Amazing!

14. He looks great... I'm going to wait for someone here to buy one and give us a review, but I'm loving the masculine sculpt and the great price!!

Even better would be if the body was available seperately, and if there were other optional available hands... then he'd be perfect!

(Well assuming he gets a good user review, that is.)

15. I think I'd like one of those bodies, if the resin matched anything :)

16. Very nice... thank you haodoll.

I'm glad other hands will be available... I'm still wondering if the body will be available for purchase separately tho?!?

17. Great work, great price, looking forward to see how someone reviews him. Although, I'm so charmed, that may just be me. Keep it up!!!

18. beauuuutiful. i'm awed and i really want his body if it'll be available separately.

19. I never thought of getting a elfin doll till I saw this one. I do think having an extra set of hands in an open position would be good. I may wait to order till the other hands are available.
      Has it been posted what size eyes he takes?

20. I'm wondering what I've missed.
      I have emailed, P.M.'d, etc. and had no response. Has anyone actually bought this elf? I like Long. I want Long. But I'm a bit hesitant.