1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New dolls of Demon Garden

Aug 18, 2008

1. DG 1/3 Boy body releasing~open 10 days :) ~sep 23,2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Derek (Normal skin)

Item:Derek
      Brand:Demon Garden
      Unit:set
      Features:DG 61 cm boy

[​IMG]
      Special Derek (Normal skin) will includes make up,clothes and wig (like pictures)
      Only one set in stock, can shipping in 2 days.

3 dolls of Demon Garden~:)

Shop: www.happyhouse4u.com

*Delivery: 3~4 weeks after received payment.(by EMS will take 7~10 days)
      *Make up& outfits are not includes.

Total high: 61 CM
      Eye: 18~20mm
      Shoulder : 13 CM
      Head : 21.5 CM
      Neck : 10 CM
      Waist: 21 CM
      Bust: 25 CM
      Waist: 20 CM
      Hips: 25 CM
      Feet long: 7.5 CM

DG 1/3 Boy body

*normal skin
      [​IMG]

*white skin

[​IMG]
      • Price:USD165.00
      Basil

(normal skin)

[​IMG]
      • Price:USD210.00
      Beau

( white skin )

[​IMG]
      Derek

(normal skin)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. Hello! Do you have a list of dolls/companies that will match DG's resin colour?

3. is there a separate ball joint at the hip, or is the upper leg one piece?

4. Are the prices for the complete doll?

5. Hi~

DG's p-normal skin similar Soom~^^

It's separate ball joint at the hip~:)
      Hi~ DG Doll is USD:210/per set (head+body)~~:aheartbea
      Yes, I think so~^^

6. Thank you~

Do you know if DG's white skin is similar to other dolls as well?

Just a note, you can multi-quote people on the thread. At the end of each message, the middle button will allow you to multi-quote all the replies. Just thought you might want to know. ^_^

7. Thanks so much,I saw the button~^^

DG's white skin is not much different with other dolls~:)

8. Beautiful dolls. I like the body design. It's quite ELEGANT.

Just wondering if the White Skin is completely white, or if it's more creamy, maybe pinkish? Maybe slightly yellow, like ivory?

And, the Normal Skin - similar to Soom - is it lighter than Soom, or about the same? Is it more or less pinkish?

Thank you! :):):)

9. Could you show more pictures of body, please? i would like to see de posability.
      It looks very realistic and with delicate lines, i like so much de joints...

10. It is quite an elegant body. The heads are so fine and delicate looking, I love Basil's sweet expression. ^__^ What are the measurements? What diameter neck would the head fit?

11. Hi~

We'll soon update more body's photos~^^

Hi~

I think the white skin is ok for other white dolls,DG white skin is normal resin color without other colors.
      Normal Skin about the same to Soom.

Hi~

We had update the measurements on thread~:)

12. Hi- can you tell me which head is shown on the body above? Thank you!

13. their faces remind me allot of Sharmin girl faces,
      is this made by the same artist?

14. Hi~ he is Derek ^0^
      Hi, they are different artists~:whee:

15. Will they be offered in another sale period in the future? And can you give us an idea of how far apart the sale periods will be spaced? (As in, will there only be one a year, or every few months, or...?)

16. Up date white skin body photo~:)

17. Hi~

Maybe months,because the studio is a little busy now~ But special price only for first release^^

18. Dear,

Thanks for your interesting,next open order price about up to 15%~20%~;)

19. Thank you for posting more pictures of the boy body! He's quite lovely and elegant in those too.

Would you happen to have any pictures of him sitting and kneeling too?

And, I would still like to know which resin it is in the pictures of the body - Normal skin, or White?

Thank you very much, again! :):):)