1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollStories Kirya Preorder now closed for this period

Jun 9, 2008

1. Hello, this is Genna from DollStories with Preorder information for Kirya, head only. Photos are included at the end of the post. :)

Ordering is now closed, as of Thursday, July 24th, at 12:00 pm EST.

The preorder period will open again in some months. We will let everyone know soon when the next preorder period will begin.

During the preorder, Kirya is offered in white or normal skin, elf or normal ears. Her price is $150. You can order a faceup for $50.00.

We'll have a shopping cart on the site soon, but for now, here's how to order:

Please email [email protected], or PM me, to receive the order form by email, or visit
      www.DollStories.com. If we receive your email today, we will fill your order within this period. Choices will be offered for faceups. We will take PayPal, credit cards, and check/money orders. Orders will ship in late July.

----------------

Here is the discussion thread for Kirya from DollStories:[/COLOR]
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158661&highlight=dollstories

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Chooser

After the battle is over
      and warriors lie where they
      have fallen

Heroes must be chosen
      to ascend to higher realms.

Kirya moves among them,
      with the mist and
      blue shades of moonlight.

She sees the first,
      and with her light touch
      bids him to rise and follow.

Now it is sunrise.
      The chosen are
      gone to new lands,
      and the wind sings
      of their honor.

2. Oh, wow. I've LOVE to get that head sculpt in a nice tan resin. Are there any plans to expand the resin colors you're going to be offering in the future?

3. Funny, you're the second person who's asked me that today. We don't have any immediate plans for a tan head, but may expand to include it in the future.

4. Oooooooh!!! A limited addition outfit you say? What style of clothing is it?

5. Sorry, it's a surprise! :)

Thank you for asking, though. XD

6. First; Will there be examples of the elf-ear version of Kirya?
      Second; May those of us that are going to Dollectable opt to pick-up in person rather than have her shipped?

7. glyndon,

Yes--you may pick up at Dollectable. There will be pics of the elf-eared Kirya on the site Saturday, and I will also post some in the discussion thread here:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...ht=dollstories

I'll have some up in that thread later today. They will be of the blank head, which so far has not been posted.

8. I think shes even pretty as a blank head:). Will the outfit fit the large bust of a CP body ok?

9. Great news!!

Will you be sending reminder emails out to the people on your mailing list when the ordering period begins?

10. Yes, we will be sending out a mailing, thanks!

11. I'm curious, will Kirya fit on a CP boy body?

12. Hi GenGen,

I am going to check one of my CP boys to see if the head fits, but with our opening today things are busy--I'll post this info soon!

13. I've updated the DollStories news thread to let people know that the 20% discount period for Kirya ends tomorrow! Please check the main news post above for details.

Best,
      Glenna

14. I've updated the DollStories news thread to let people know that the preorder for Kirya ends tomorrow. She will be for sale again in the coming months, and the next date will be announced sometime in the future.