1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Senior Delf Cane and Flood discussion

May 27, 2008

1. Updated thread title as new info was released. SSDF!

=======================================

http://www.eluts.com/

Looks like a SDF body. There are veins on the arms. WOW...............What is it? Or is it a completely new doll? :o

2. That's really interesting, I love the veins. <3

3. Ooh, I like the look of the joints on those elbows. The senior delf body is so limited when it comes to posing.

:D Veins...

4. :D wanna see more pictures! Is that the only one on the website?

5. o.o

*prepares to sell her boy's body*
      I am almost positive that's Abadon in the pics, so here's hoping it's a SDF body! *prays for double jointed knees and thigh joints* :aheartbea

6. Looks like a cross between SD17 (arms) and souldoll (torso) to me. Damn if that isn't delectably delicious :D I wonder if he's lanky? He looks lankier than the SDF, maybe he's 70cm? Okay I better stop now lol.

7. I hope it's not like a new edition of Dion........or something :o:o

:(

8. The body is LOVE. But I just got a SDF like 7 day ago.

Luts why do you do this to me??!!! LOL

9. If it is, I am doomed*_**_**_*

10. looks nice)) quite nice)

11. So it wasn't just me that thought it was something new. x3 I wonder what size it is

12. Doesn't look all that different to me than the SDF body. Thankfully veiny arms creep me out. :shudder

13. :D

Luts, I love you. :aheartbea 70cm would be great~

14. Looking at those lips I would say it's an Abadon.

Luts hates me, I was allways hestitating with those SDF bodies! :doh

15. I Hope Its Sdf And Not Sd17 Size Dx
      Omg My Next Doll Preaseeeeeee

16. He does look lankier than the SDF body, the waist on the SDF is much thicker I think.Looks almost like a new head to me? Kind of a cross between Dion and Abaddon? Maybe Luts is releasing a new sculpt and new SDF body? Oh well one can hope. XD

17. Wooo I wonder what it is...
      To me, it doesn't look like an existing mold. I could totally be wrong though, it's hard to tell.

I can't wait to know! Those ABJD companies sure know how to tease customers... :sweat

18. the head seems to be abadon
      the torso is different : the joint is way higher
      the arms sculpts are differents so are the elbows joints ...

i'm wondering too if that body is taller or not .. i hope it have larger shoulders and maybe 2 cms more ... *o*
      (and wish luts will redo a real male sculpt like abadon !)

19. I wonder why they are making a new body so randomly.

maybe its a new type for SDFs.

20. i guess they do the 1st one too quickly , when you see the improvments they made right after on SDF girl bodies , so maybe it's just a new body in replacement for the older one , to give it the same posability as the girl's ones ....