1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lavendre

Apr 21, 2008

1. I did a search and no threads came up so I am starting a new one.

Lavendre bought clothing from my sale thread. Payment was prompt and everything went smoothly.

2. I bought a can of MSC from Lavendre, and it arrived super-quickly in perfect condition!

And I must add that not only did she send along the MSC, but she'd also included a note, some beautiful origami and candy! Now that is one cool lady! :)

Thanks, Lavendre! You've totally made my day!

3. I just received the Sally shirt I ordered from Lavendre (she posted a pic of one of her dolls wearing the t-shirt and I had to have it!). Communication with her was perfect and not only did the shirt arrive quickly, but she sent me a plaid skirt to go with it (and a sweet note thanking me for the purchase)!

4. I bought clothing from Lavendre, and she was super nice, and shipped fast! Terrific person to deal with!

5. I sold a boy body to Lavendre and she was super sweet! Definitely a wonderful buyer and very quick to respond!

Thank you!
      ~Gio

6. Im sooo horrible for not getting around to posting feedback for this wonderful person! Seriously! *Sorry hon ive been supa busy*.

I bought her gorgeous tan regency gown. I payed her immediately, but had to ask her several days later when she was able to send out the gown. She replied as soon as she could and explained that she was busy with her new job. She sent it right away priority two day even though she didn't have to! The package arrived safely and to my surprise she wrote a lovely note and gave me a free dress along with the one I ordered! :D I love them both thank you! ^_^

Here are my two girls sporting the dresses she made. :)

The purple one is the gorgeous one she gave to me as a surprise gift! :3

[​IMG]
      LARGER IMAGE

[​IMG]
      LARGER ONE

Thank you Lavandre! I hope to see more of the beautiful things you make and purchase from you in the future.

7. Lavendre bought a Dollzone Hid head from me and she paid quickly, was really nice and easy going. Would definately recommend as a good buyer! ^_^

8. Bought a cute tee shirt from Lavendre, Great prices, fast shipping and good selection. Would recommend ^o^

9. I commissioned several shirts from Lavendre - and they are gorgeous! She does awesome work - the craftsmanship of her garments are just. Wow. She had really great communication with me throughout the whole process & even sent along a 'surprise' dress for my girl Kaia. She's such a sweetheart and I would buy from her/commission her any day! :)

10. Commissioned an outfit from Lavendre. She kept me up to date with the progress, the pricing was amazing and the shipping was fast!

Highly recommended. Would love to do business with again!

11. I recently bought a pair of shoes from Lavendre. They arrived well packaged and in like-new condition. Lavendre even included an adorable Halloween cloak as a gift. I'd definitely deal with her again!

12. Bought a wig from Lavendre... very friendly & PM's back quickly! VERY prompt with shipping. (Despite that she told me before I purchased that shipping might be a little slow, which I didn't mind either because at least she was letting me know C: )

Wig is in perfect condition, exactly as pictured & described, and I love it~ ^O^ Thank you so much <3

13. Sold a MSD wig to Lavendre. Wonderful buyer. Was very understanding of some shipping delays and left me very nice feedback in return. I would not hesitate to do business with her again~!

Thank you, Lavendre!

14. We traded wigs with one another, it was quite a pleasant experience. Communication was spectacular and the wig was just perfect. Shipping was very prompt as well, and it arrived fairly quickly :)
      Thanks!
      ~Rhiannon

15. I bought a beautiful dress made be Erica called 'Cherry Pie OP'. The quality is amazing! I am very impressed by her work! You can rest assured that her clothes will be favorites in your dolly wardrobe. :D

16. I commissioned a MSD-sized medieval gown from Lavendre - She followed my pretty instructions perfectly, and the fit on my doll is great despite me giving her vague measurements to work from! Communications were very friendly and the dress is gorgeous! You won't be disappointed if you buy from her!

Thanks so much Lavendre! :candycane :gingerbreadman

17. I bought a wig from Lavandre, she was very nice and mailed it promptly XD I would definately buy stuff from her again and probably will -_^
      <3

18. Louis loves his shirt...you are awesome...great communicator....fast delivery...great quality clothing! love madison and vamp boy Louis

19. I bought a pair of jeans from Lavendre. The transaction was fast and they arrived very promptly. I was pleased with the product I received. :3 She wrote a note to me saying that the jeans were her boy's first pair, and now they're my boy's first. :)

20. I bought an adorable dress from Lavendre. It came quickly and looks wonderful. :] I'm incredibly pleased~