1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MiniFee A la Carte News - A Line (new body) a la Carte now updated

Apr 2, 2008

1. EDIT (New update)

Dear customers,

It is our pleasure to introduce MiniFee A la Carte for A Line body, and we thank our customers for the support and patience.

Together with A Line A la Carte, new hands and the new heads (available with A la Carte only) are also revealed.
      You will also be able to choose from three bodies - one boy body and two girl bodies (small bust and large bust).

A Line boy body image can be viewed at MiniFee Gallery at FairyLand website.

Thank you for your support in FairyLand.

04-02-2008 (previous news)
      Hello, this is FairyLand.

We would like to provide some explanations before MiniFee A la Carte system is updated at FairyLand website.

The new body type has been named as 'A Line' for Active Line, and the current body is named as 'B Line' for Beautiful Line.
      The reason why we have two names for the bodies is because A la Carte system was originally planned for A Line body only, but B Line body A la Carte will also become available due to number of requests from our customers.

A Line A la Carte system will become available around April 10 as scheduled.
      B Line A la Carte system is scheduled to be updated prior to A Line A la Carte, around April 8 if early.

Also, some pukipuki Magic Items may become updated at the same time as the A la Carte system, and we would like to ask for your continuing support.

Thank you.

2. that's cool!!! do you know if the options for the 2 a la carte systems will be the same, with the body type option being the only difference? or will some heads be available only with certain body types?

3. This is good news! Will there be an option for bust size for either/both body types?

4. Will the new body be available to buy on its own or only through A la Carte?

5. Are all heads available through the A la Carte system, including sleeping heads?

6. so just to clarify-
      the A line body is the one with the most posibility?

7. If you release new MF will they come with the new body? Or will they all come with the old body until everything is updated?

Thank you!

8. A la Carte system for B Line body (old body) is now available.

- Sleeping head can be chosen as an optional item.

- A Line body (new body) will only be available using A la Carte system for at least a few months. Change will be slowly made to the normal MiniFee packages. Current MiniFee will come with B Line (old) body.

More information regarding the new body can be found in this news thread.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202126

9. Will MNF miyu and woosoo be added to the line up?

10. is it possible to add more than one sleeping head? (for example 1 shushu sleeping head, 1 lishe sleeping head and 1 shiwoo sleeping head?)

what is Metal Plate?

11. Are there any plans to offer the the new "A Line" body separately, with no head?

12. From Fairy Land website news:

"The new girl body will be available only from "a la carte" system, but not with normal MiniFée packages for a while. We will slowly work on changing to the new body type with non-"a la carte" system MiniFée, some time after June."

I'm assuming that means they'll also add it to the "parts" section, just like the regular bodies are now =] but dont take my word for it lol

13. A Line A La Carte system is now updated. Please refer to #1.

14. First off congradulations Fairyland team, these could not have looked any better, they are just gorgeous! Love the new sculpts.

I have a question, for the two new heads I noticed it still has a option to buy sleeping head versions, are they really available or just something that needs to be changed?

Also in regards to the two lovely new heads, will there be any pictures of them with "makeup"?

And last but not least, are there any plans to make a non musculare boy body in the future?

15. I was wondering if the Active Line hands would also become available to be bought separately for those who want extra pairs of hands for the new bodies.

16. Will the old Luts My Choice Head #7 ever become available? I remember not too long ago that we were told it would be. :(

17. Hi, do you have any plans to make a boy body that would look like the old (beautiful line) version but it would have the torso joint and double joints on arms and legs?

I really like the posability of the body but the muscles aren't really to my taste. A more boyish body would be nice. I hope you will consider this. (:

18. It's a little lazer engraved plate that has a picture of the doll with your name and the doll's name on it. There was one in the arrival section with a picture of it. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205971
      I believe that's what they're talking about.

19. I was also wondering about the hand molds, I like several of the molds so at some point in the future will they be available by themselves? Or will they be a la carte only?

20. - Photos of A head and B head (with makeup and SP head) are updated at MiniFee Gallery

- Old My Choice #7 head will become available eventually once the SP head version of it is created. Currently FL is unsure of exact date of the release.

- Currently there are no plans for producing non-muscular A Line boy body.

- A Line optional hands are to be updated individually some time next week or soon after that. You will only be able to purchase extra A Line hands with purchase of A Line a la Carte MiniFee.