1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon 27cm Hana and Lotus

Mar 25, 2008

1. She has such a darling face! I'm assuming she has human ears?

2. :aheartbea She's very pretty indeed and a nice size to go with Ppo and Isobelle, etc

3. She may be stockier than them. Hard to tell without measurements. Her head is 15cm or 5.9 inches which is a smidge smaller than Bambicrony. And she is about 1-2cm taller than Bambicrony.

I am just guessing, but she might fit in YoSD clothes though her legs may be longer.

I think her face is adorable too. If she had elf ears they probably would have shown them.

Carolyn

4. er...
      I do't konw it's suitable that I show these photos here.Maybe I should wait for Lindsey Kay shows them?
      But I really want to show them to you quickly,so say "sorry" to Lindsey Kay....
      Hana has elf ears~
      [​IMG]

I love this photo~
      [​IMG]

In fact,there is another baby girl,but please wait Lindsey Kay put the photo~:)

5. ACK! D:
      what a cutie!
      :D i must say... i think she's simply adorable. :aheartbea

anyone know where AE resin falls in the color range?

6. Hana... is so adorable. Oh, I DIE! Of happy, mind you.

7. I've got the measurements for the Tiny Girls now:

Hight: 27cm
      Head: 15cm
      Shoulder to Shoulder: 6cm
      Chest: 12.8cm
      Waist: 11.5
      Hip: 14.5
      Leg Length: 11cm
      Arm Length: 7.5
      Feet: 3.8cm

Introducing Lotus:
      [​IMG]

Hana and Lotus together:
      [​IMG]

8. Lotus is adorable, and i NEVER like sleepy/half closed eyed dolls. Oh boy, wonder how'd she fit in with my bambis?

9. Hana is very cute I like her Elf ears, I just ordered a Bobobie Elfgirl March :fangirl:, Have to put her on my wishlist she is too cute :aheartbea !

10. I think Lotus is adorable!

Carolyn

11. Any ideas based on their measurements what clothes they can wear?

12. I think similar to Bambicrony Ciao Bella (26cm) who is 12.5-11-13.5 (i.e. a bit slimmer than YoSD and also jam into some stretch Barbie sleeveless tops and hip skirts). Also, since they are a bit slimmer than BC they may fit better than BC in 4Ever Best Friends clothes. (not sure if they are still made but you can find some on Ebay). They used to have them in Target or Walmart too - just not sure if they are discontinued.
      http://www.4everbestfriends.com/

Probably the same shoes as BC also. Hana's feet are about .5cm smaller than Yosd, .2cm smaller than BC.

There are threads about Bambicrony clothes and shoes - look in the first post of Bambicrony 26cm discussion.

Carolyn

13. I have two Custom House Petite Ai floating heads and I was wondering if hybriding an AE body 27 cm with a Petite Ai head would look fine.....any suggestion?

14. I have a body Lotus. Compete neck circumference = 5см
      I think neck AE is much smaller than that of CH, his head will hang