1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New MiniFee - Woosoo & Miyu (+ Mini Event)

Mar 3, 2008

1. Dear customers,

Hello this is FairyLand.

We are happy to announce the release of two new MiniFee "Woosoo" and "Miyu", and we would appreciate your support and interest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, there has been a change made to MiniFee pricing and contents.

During the Launching Event period, MiniFee Special which included Special Head (sleeping head) were priced at $343.
      Now, Special Head (Sleeping Head) is no longer included as the default component, but can be chosen as a optional item at low price.

Please visit FairyLand website at http://dollfairyland.com

--- Mini Event ---

- Until March 31, 2008, customers ordering MiniFee "Woosoo" and "Miyu" will receive special metallic plate.
      (Only MiniFee "Woosoo" and "Miyu" will receive the plate. Also, orders placed in after the event date are NOT eligible for the plate.)

- Until March 31, 2008, customers ordering Special Head with MiniFee will receive the Event Hands, the same ones given out during the MiniFee Launching Event period.
      (MiniFee orders without Special Head are not eligible for the free Event Hands.)

2. Hello! How will be able to tell if our doll will include the event gifts? I ordered mine on the 29th HERE but overseas it may have already been 1st ^^; I"m not 100% sure...

3. New MiniFee released & event - please refer to #1

4. What exactly is the metallic plate? Is is attached to the doll?

5. It's similar to FeePle or Pukipuki's metallic plate, probably with picture engraved.
      If you have a look at some photos of FeePle or Pukipuki at the Incoming gallery you might get an idea of what they could be.

But unlike FeePle's metallic plate, custom name engraving is not available.

6. Are they limited?

7. No they are regular release.

8. Will there be Elf Eared releases of these two?

9. Is there a vampire Woosoo head too?

10. Will it be possible to purchase just the minifee regular heads (with or without faceups) at some point? I would really like to get just a Woosoo head.

11. Will MNF Miyu come with the big or small breasts body?

Also, will a flat chested MNF girl body ever be considered? ^^;;

12. The page says her chest size is 17cm, which is the large bust.

13. I could not find the picture of event gift head. Could you please share the pictures? ^^ Thank you~

14. There is no event gift head.
      Only event hands and metalic plate if you order mnf Woosoo or Miyu before 31 march.

15. i have similar question but about sleeping head it's all i want. or maybe i can buy mnf body with only sleeping head /i don't need open eye head/
      btw both new mnfs are beautiful!

16. Currently there is no plan for elf/vampire versions of either of the dolls.

Special heads (sleeping head) may become available for separate sale, but regular heads are not planned to be available separately.

Miyu comes with large bust body. Currently there is no plan but I will pass on the message about flat chested girl body.

17. I love the dress the miyu is wearing will they be selling them ><

18. Hey, whenever I go into Fairyland I get a "sorry, check back later" thing. I really wanted to order. Is it something wrong with the site or my computer or wat?

19. Kati, I think you might have gone to Luts website -> Fairy Land category. Luts no longer stocks MiniFee.

All MiniFee products have been moved to FairyLand website at http://dollfairyland.com