1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bishonen House 3 new dolls - Ian, Nori and Tyler

Feb 20, 2008

1. They deserve their own thread. I have fallen hard for Nori and I need him!:aheartbea

Here's the newsthread.
      3 new guys from Bishonenhouse
      There are all drop dead gorgeous! Thank you donn for remarkable work!:aheartbea

2. I've seen Bishonen dolls in person and they are spectacular!

3. they truly are amazing.. I saw one that was purchased at IDEX at my local doll store.. the owner purchased him for herself as her first BJD.. I really think these are amazing works of art.. all are gorgeous, but loving those lips on Nori

4. Donn rocks! What a great trio of new dolls.

5. i love them but i think i do not have to open the news thread anymore. Or i will end living on the street with dolls.

6. I have the MAD HOTS for Ian. Are they the same size as his other dolls (which i think were 76cm) or are they shorter?

7. I love Nori! SO handsome - and he looks liek a real man!

8. I think they are 70cm

9. Oh, now thats definitely more exciting! :D

10. Hehe, I want IAN! I want to snuggle him lol, he looks like a real guy and is just incredible!

11. I'm rather fond of Ian, myself.

12. Yeah, Ian is really making me go :drool :3nodding:

13. I like Ian and Nori. Tyler have his own very strong character and story I think I couldn't change it as I want him to be

14. They are all exquisite looking... and I know if you have to ask...you can't afford it, but ... HOW MUCH will one of these darlings set me back? I am waiting on my income tax check and may just jump for one of them. WOW...
      definitely voted Hunk of the Month in my book. - Thankx -

- ShadowHawke -

15. Wow! They look awesome, espaccially Ian. How much are they going to cost? They are reallistic looking. Cool!

16. Trust me, you can just get a bigger house, these guys deserve their own room LOL. I too have seen Donn's work in person, and it is truly amazing and beautiful. Kind of like Michelangelo meets Superman. In the comic book way, not the existential one.
      Personally I pick Batchelor #2, Nori. He is beautiful.

17. These gentleman are above and beyond foxy. Wow. I can't pick a particular favourite they are all handsome, but Tyler...good lord. ^^

18. Anyone know how much they'll be?

19. Stella Maris i'm trying to repeat mantra that I don't want another doll but my inner "me" speak is a bit louder than I do. And she saying I'm not gonna find such a perfect guy in a real world so.... my poor wallet... he doesn't know still that he'll be thinner soon

20. :lol: SO Funny!!! ~ me too!!! I do not need to spend any more $$$ on dolls ~ but they are so hard to resist. And these 3 men are amazingly realistic.