1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

delf art: CHUNG RYONG Limited

Jan 11, 2008

1. Looks like Lu-Wen

[​IMG]

2. I'm almost positive he is Lu-Wen. In the pictures, it looks like he is had elf ears. :)

3. Hm is it really Lu? he looks hotter!!

4. Yeah, he is definitely Lu-Wen, based on Korean Site.
      I like his sculpt; but, I don't quite like his eye shapes.
      Does anyone plan to get him?

5. Luts have done it again again again. I was ok when they brought out Annette as a delf art because I wanted a normal one of her. But I stopped myself getting a Lu-Wen and NOW they bring out a delf-im-too-darn-pretty-and-expensive-art of him! I adore his face, especially his eyebrows (they are the same style as Azure almost) AND THAT WIG :o Not to mention he is an elf :drool

I wonder if anyone will split him....

6. Luts always make beautiful dolls!

7. I love him. But I'll never be able to afford him. All I really have to have is his head...I love the faceup and the wig. I'm a sucker for white/silver haired guys.

8. Absolutely GORGEOUS. I love him to death. ;D

9. Yeah, I agree with you.
      But, I don't understand why LUTS keeps selling Delf Art instead of Full-Package.
      Deft Art is always overpriced for me. T____T
      I really hope they release and sell another new doll under Full-package section.

10. He looks adorable with this traditional outfit!
      I wish I could afford him :aheartbea

11. If you bought a LU-WEN and asked LUTS for the same faceup that CHUNG-RYONG has, do you think they would do it?

12. It is really bad that I just want his outfit? ^^

13. "It is really bad that I just want his outfit? ^^"
      No, I'm sure some people would be willing to split. I guess it depends on how many will be released.

14. Sadly no ive asked them before, they said no as the face up is the limited part as well as the outfit. hope this helps

15. No haha! I really like his wig, but I wouldnt go for everything

16. As far as I know, Luts has still suspended custom make-up. Also, I'm not certain if you could get it exactly like that if they did. Poppy does all the makeup on the Art dolls and as far as I know she doesn't work with anything past Art dolls, and Full sets. But I could be wrong. ;D

17. I would definitely split with someone for his outfit. It's one of the nicer period pieces that a company has produced.

18. Yeah, you're correct, feral5!
      Sadly, Poppy only does makeup for Full-Package and Delf Art only.

19. Yes that helps. Thank you very much. :)

And thank you to feral5 and miakyou too. I'm new to LUTS. A bit dissapointing though.

20. Wow!:o Luts has done it again. This delf art presentation is just plain awesome!:abow: