1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~: Coco Tribe :~ [updated: 04/03/08, special offer only for US]

Jan 8, 2008

1. Hello ^^ i m a Singapore representative of Coco Tribe[specializes in eyes 20mm-12mm and tiny dolls].

Coco Tribe has recently introduced a few dolls to the family ^^/ and here they are =3

disclaimer: i will not be responsible for orders which are not checked with me =3 pls retain all evidence of money transfer X3

SPECIAL OFFER for US only
      All dolls are given free face up! [Sanding and body blushing for ANIMALS will require an USD $10]

If ordering TWO DOLLS AND ABOVE, the first doll will be of original pricing and subsequent dolls will enjoy USD$30 off![applicable to all dolls]

To Order:

Send an email/PM to me with the title "Coco Tribe"
      email: [email protected]

Order Format

username:
      Handphone number:
      Name of BJD:
      Skin tone:
      Quantity:
      Payment mode:
      Address (Pls include real name[for postage purpose]):

** Please note that only orders via email/PM will be entertained. **

Payment Mode:

01)Bank Remittance
      - Pls pm me upon remitting the cash. POSB savings 084 09605 9. Pls note that all excess fees will be covered by YOU.

02)Concealed cash
      - This is purely at your own risk. pls pm me upon sending. i'll look out for the cash and reply you as soon as i recieved it.

03) Meet-Ups
      - you can get friends or relatives in Singapore to meet up with and pay. just send me a PM ^^

04) Money/Postal Orders
      - I have absolutely no idea how this works. because i always pay extra USD$5 to do remittance. I still accept except money orders but pls pm me about the process and stuff.

Collection Mode:

All dolls will be mailed by registered mail from Singapore ^^

Addtion of charges are needed for SpeedPost couriers [faster]

Enquiries

- Feel free to post your questions in this thread or PM me with the heading[QUESTIONS]. I will try to answer your questions ASAP. ^^

Things to Note

01) Payment upon order. If payment is not recieved within ONE WEEK, orders are nulled immediately.

You can choose different payment methods.

1. Pay full amount

or

2. Pay 80% of the amount and pay the remaining 20% upon recieving

03) No refunds will be made if you cancel your order once it is processed.

07) Please double check your own address before sending it to me. Dolls that are sent back to me after being sent out TWO TIMES, will be retained with me until further notices.

Some Q&A

1) All prices includes NUDE DOLL, a pair of random acrylic eyes and shippin.
      packaging to be updated ^^

2) The dolls do not come with face-up.

3) The face-up costs are stated in the pictures

4) The waiting time for dolls are 2 weeks to one month per doll.

Continue in reply-

2. Per our Dealer Rules, I've moved this thread to News. Please post updates in this thread only, not the Marketplace. If you have any questions after reading the rules, please contact a moderator. Thanks! :)

3. Keladry>>>Those are event periods for China ^^[not inclusive of shipping] as for the above stated prices, they include shipping fees

Travesty>>>oh. because i saw money order in one of the Singapore Post offices before. maybe you have to do some exchange of currency? i still feel that remittance is the best.

4. Coco Tribe dolls have been deemed off-topic for this forum, so I am locking this news thread.