1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FAQ on FairyLand Pukis - normal sales and current events

Dec 20, 2007

1. News thread
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2673288

General pukipuki squee-ing thread
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172233

[FAQ - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS]

Payment/Order
      Q. I placed my order in but didn't receive an invoice. How do I pay?
      A. Once your order is received, payment invoice will be sent to your email address within one to two business days. It is a manual process and can be slightly delayed.
      More information is available at FairyLand basic FAQ board.
      http://efdoll.dreamweb.co.kr/board/list.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD2

Q. What methods of payment do you accept? Can you take Paypal?
      Currently, only method of payment available in Fairyland English Shoppingmall is credit card payment via Eximbay.
      Limited amount of Paypal payments per month can be accepted. To pay using Paypal, complete your order by selecting credit card payment option, but write on Customer Request section if you wish to pay using Paypal.

(EDIT) Q. What is grace period for payment?
      A. There is no fixed date for current sales. The sooner the payment has been received the faster your package will be processed.
      If the payment is extremely late and we have to cancel the order, a notice will be made and email sent to your account beforehand.
      However, preorders (not current normal sales) will be cancelled if payment is not made until December 30.

Item questions
      Q. Are separate body parts available?
      A. Currently there are no plans for selling body parts separately.

Q. Will you have separate outfits/wigs etc for pukipuki?
      A. Yes they will be updated some time in the future.

Q. I can't add Transformation Face to my order. What's wrong?
      A. There was a slight problem with item registeration. It has been fixed now.

Customers from Preorder Phase
      Q. Can I change items from preorder to current new item?
      A. No it is not possible. The processing jobs for preorders are already on the way, and the wigs and outfits are already manufactured accordingly.

Q. Can I add items from current order to my preorder?
      A. Yes, adding items is possible.

Q. I want to use mileage points from my preorder but I don't see it yet.
      A. If you want to use mileage points for already received pukipuki, but your order status has not yet changed to Shipping Complete with mileage points added to your account, please contact FairyLand.
      This is not possible if your package has not yet been sent out.

Q. What happens to shipping fee if I want to combine preorder and current order?
      A. There are three cases
      1. If current order exceeds $600, shipping is free and not charged in the order form at all.

2. If just one pukipuki was ordered in preorder & current order is less than $600 AND;
      2-1. combined price of preorder and current order is LESS than $600, shipping will be charged.
      2-2. combined price of preorer and current order is GREATER than $600, shipping fee will be automatically added in the invoice.
      You will receive this amount back as your mileage points.

3. If preorder amount exceeds $600, shipping fee will not be charged on your invoice for your new order.

You MUST include in your current order form your preorder number if you wish to combine the orders.

Please note that combining orders will delay your shipping.

2. Liria,

Are those optional hands going to be sold seperately? I would love to get them by themselves :XD:

3. Yes the option hands will be available separately ^^

4. Will this include seperate bodies aswell? I really want a body for my Kitty transformation faceplate...

5. Forgive me if this has been asked in another thread, but there seem to be quite a few pukipuki threads, and I haven't seen this question.. yet.

So, does Fairyland have plans to sell clothing, shoes, acessories for the tinies? I have been drooling over their Full Set outfits, but if I should miss out on them I just wonder if they will offer something else in the future. I really like their fantasy garb.

6. Are the Victory hands and the Winking faces going to be availables sepparately? T__T

7. I second that ...I dont change my tinys faces , I never do with my Hana or my Unoa , so
      I would love to be able to buy a body and head back for these face-plates
      I hate them stopping in the boxs

8. FAQ updated here as well... I will add more stuff (both here and in the News thread) that I think is necessary.

9. Thanks Liria the FAQ is really helpful.

10. Hey guys I am very interested in Pukipuki Pipi and the only website i found doesn't tell me anything really about how much she is and all that Anyone know of were i can find one of these cuties???

11. I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong place, but eh, oh well.

The pukis are from Fairyland, you can get them here http://efdoll.dreamweb.co.kr/index.php =] Any info you want can be found there.

12. Info about payment period updated

13. thanks that helped me so much she's much more less pricey then the other doll i was looking at! Now i have to see what i can do about paying for her lol!

14. This has probably been brought up before but the search feature has never worked for me.

The answer to my question is PROBABLY somewhere out there on the internet but I can't find it.

As my sig states; I'm saving for a Pukipuki and I was reading at the site about the amounts charged for shipping. It mentions 4 zones and 4 prices. Each zone is charged a different amount. What are the 4 zones, or if someone has a link to a website that HAS the 4 zones. Could they let me know? I'm curious as to what they are.

Thank you.

15. I can tell you for sure shipping to the US is $35, I dont know the other Zone prices, I think Zone 3 is where the US is(Anyone correct me if I'm wrong)

16. i just ordered a puki piki and wing top boots with no face up. does anyone know the average time it takes to ship with no face up for these little cuties? any idea of how long with help greatly, thanks^^

17. It says on the site that all orders take about 25 days to process and ship.

18. yeah, but i've heard of people getting dolls with out face up from other companies faster then it says on the website. so i was wondering if that happened with the puki's :sweat i'm REALLY bad at the waiting thing *_*

19. Hidy, I'm going to be making a huge order from Fairyland(Like $1200) I was wondering I'm planning on using my Uncle's credit card, which he was nice enough to let me use. I was wondering if I will be able to make that order with his card.
      Thanks!^_^

20. My Snow Puki Pipi was supposed to ship out on the 10th, and so far no email with a notification. Is there anyway to check status on this besides the "before shipping" I can get on the Order status pages?

Has anyone from that Second Preorder Batch gotten a ship notice yet?