1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolkot Model 70cm ADAM thread

Dec 14, 2007

1. lets gush about this 73cm beauty! (omg taller than the Dollmore models...)

make-up pics on Dollkot now! (looks like a more mature mix of Amon and Lucifer!)

((if only he wasn't SO tall i'd get him-_-... but i'd definitely look forward to a Head part sale though XD!))

2. I'm so glad companies are releasing more 70cm guys! That means they will start making clothes for 70cm!

3. I'm excited to see what he will look like as a whole!!!!!

4. I like the face-up picture of Adam's head on Dolkot's top page. I can't wait to see him as a whole, but 70cm is too tall for my taste. By the looks of it, his head is small enough to put on a 60cm body without becoming disproportionate... ^^

5. There's a black-and-white pic of the body with the head on it, in the top row of thumbnails. Definitely a small head, and odd with the boyish face on such a tall body. Looks like it will transfer over to shorter bodies easily, as long as the neck hole isn't too wide --

6. based from what I see now, I think he has the most beautiful body compared to other 70cm boys.*just my opinion*

I'd like to see a loon dolkot model if 60cm star head would fit in that body!!!!

7. He does look very, very pretty indeed *nods* Can't wait for Dolkot to post more pictures and info!! >______<

8. I hope they offer him in tan. I really really hope so o.o Looks for now like he'll just be normal and white though.

9. Ooooh he is lovely! His head looks like it's on the small-ish side...I wonder if his head would fit a 60cm boy body instead of the 72cm sized body...hmm.

10. I was wondering the same thing.

11. i personally think he's gorgeous!! :D and i really love the taller dolls so i can't wait to see more body pics <3 he might be perfect for a character of mine >.<

12. I love his face more the longer I stare at it... :D

He could be El's older brother, who has manlier, stronger features. (Anyone else see the family resemblance? It's only really the eye makeup and the chin, but I still think they would be cute as brothers. :D)

13. Oh man....
      he's so gorgeous....I think I'm gonna have to get him instead of the dolkot Bera that I've been saving up for...*cries/is happy at the same time*

14. im saving money for him! 1/4 at the moment... :fangirl:

15. What a handsome boy. I just love his little hipbones.

16. I'm buying this boy in about a week. if someone doesn't post pictures of him by the time he arrives.. i will. =D

17. This boy sure is handsome! I'm waiting after Dolkot to fill the parts space of the 70 dolls on their site so I can really see how is the boy body. If possible, I would by the head with face-up and find another body to fit with: a smaller one cause clothes for 70 cm are hard to find and not in large variety yet. I wonder if the Dolkot resin and the neck hole of the Adam would match a Iplehouse, Soom, Luts or DIM body. I would love to have your comments on that!
      And there's seemed to be a new model coming out soon. I can't wait to see what she or he will look like. More gorgeous than Adam maybe? That will be hard! Lol!
      http://www.dolkot.co.kr/front/php/category.php?cate_no=149

visualbao, you'll probably be the first one to have a Dolkot Adam on DoA! Will be waiting for pics of his arrival! :)

18. I really want this guy , anyone own him yet? wanna see owner pics ^_^

19. bump! i want to see owner pictures as well!