1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2 New Domuya Flexi Perennial Dolls

Dec 5, 2007

1. Saisha.(in NS & Light Tan) Rose jewelry from Inorganica by Seiko
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]

Venturo. Rose jewelry from Inorganica by Seiko
      [​IMG][​IMG]

The New Perennial Male Body
      [​IMG][​IMG]

They are guaranteeing delivery in time for Xmas if you confirm your order before Dec 18 or if you are within the first 150 customers who order (whichever is first) :D

2. The website says the bodies are 'backwards compatible'... does this mean they're in proportion with and will work with the heads for the D-1 60 (like the flexi-body Zen, for example)?

3. I don't have a Zen head to try on, however the neck does look like it would fit other Domuya dolls. Saisha's head fits on both the bodies.

4. Have they released the measurements on the new boy body yet? As tall as he is, I wonder if he could fit Hound-sized clothing.

5. Hi Eidolon Tree, thank you so much for updating it at DOA for us! We hope that you guys will love the new dolls - Saisha and Venturo (after Fin) although many are still writing to us asking for Fin. &#65288;>.<&#65289;Fin is already sold out and will not be release again as she is a event exclusive.

And thank you evildolly for doing the beauitful photoshoots and also thank you Seiko for making the beautiful jewelry!

Hi LilTigre,
      Yes, what we meant are that the doll heads for the D1-60 are compatible and will fit on the D1 Flexi Perennial!

6. I have a SD13 Boy shirt & pants on him, while the pants are a bit short, the shirt still fits, so Hound clothes *should* fit.

7. I love the boy! He's a standard, right? ^^

evildolly: Are you by any chance a rep for Domuya?

8. :o NO! This is terrible! I just got my first doll! But he is so beautiful and I want him:love He fits a very underdeveloped character who has developed a bit since I saw him.
      Anyway... I too would like to know if he is a standard. I do not know much about Domuya. Will he always be that price or will it go up?

9. WOW, they're amazing! <333

Question - If they're backwards compatible, would it follow that Perennial heads could fit non-Perennial bodies? I have a Fin head I'm trying to figure out a body for. XD'

10. Who is the boy in the first picture? Is that Saisha on a male body?

11. Hi Blackpaperbag,

We will be in Singapore for The Doll Affair Event on the 29th Dec. We will be bringing back very limited quantities of Flexi Perennial. However, it would be best for those who wants to purchase any dolls to write to us first with your "Customizing Options" to ensure that we have what you want on that day. For Singapore customers, if you place your order with us first and self-collect on the day of Doll Affair Event, your shipping fee will be waived. However, customers who only purchase on the day of the event will have only the shipping fee 50&#37; waived.

And yes, he is a standard edition doll.

Lady Vincira: Yes, Fin will definitely be able to fit on Flexi Perennials. Fin was also released with the Flexi Perennial Female body in July. Backwards compatible in the way that it will also fit on our D1-60 bodies. As for other companies bodies, I am sorry but I have not tried them on before.

12. Oooooh yay!!! I'm very glad to hear that :cheer

If we place our orders before hand on the website, is it still possible to only pay when we collect it (in Singapore dollars) or do we have to pay first, using paypal?

13. Mm, I know the flexi-perennial fin has articulated feet, so I assume these new ones will too ^^

14. blackpaperbag:
      Not a rep, no. But I am one of their official photographers, and since I actually have worked with their dolls, I try to answer whatever I can. :) I was Domuya's first customer in 2003 and am glad to be along for the ride when they created their own line of dolls.

Squeek of the North:
      Yes, its a boy Saisha <3

louiselle:
      I believe that Domuya has lowered their prices to become more affordable, so its not an event price.

Mimita
      The standard feet will be articulated like that, but they are also including the special 'heeled' feet, which are essential molded feet wearing sandals if you get the "Super Model kit". The one I have right now has a french pedicure and the sandals are a lovely light blue.

cheers,
      steph

15. Glad to read that too, as it's written "domuya limited" on the pictures, it's a little bit confusing. ^^ Is it possible when you have time to post a picture of the naked male body sitting (profile)?
      Thanks a lot and congrats to evildolly for the wonderful pictures!

16. Thank you:)
      I will try to get something for you on the profile, got one of the standing profile, but the feet are not shown due to the black fur he is standing on.
      [​IMG]

17. Ooh, excellent... now is it possible to order Saisha as a boy? I don't see any such option on the Saisha order page...