1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rodick's Feedback

Nov 20, 2007

1. Yo!

I think its time for me to have my own feedback thread. For those who had transaction with me before please leave your feedback. Thanks!

2. i bought dollmore bag from rodick before. It was fast and efficient.
      I love the bag so much! ^^

3. i bought the AoD body from rodrick.
      the shipping was fast and the communication very nice. ^^
      thanks a lot . . . the body is great!

4. Rodick was a dream to buy from. Excellent communication, fast transaction and amazing quality. She even sent back the extra money I paid for shipping when it didn't cost as much as expected extremely fast.

Wonderful to deal with, highly recommended.

5. Rodick commissioned me a Yukata. She paid promptly and very patient. ^__^

very good communication and highly recommended :)

6. I bouth a doll on layway from Rodick. fast on the shipping and great communication!
      A real sweetheart to deal with!
      Thank you! <3

7. Speedy PMs and quick payment. Excellent buyer!! ^^

8. Rodick sold me a A.I.L SD head- and the transaction went PERFECT!! She even gave me a small refund because shipping cost less than she had expected, not many sellers are THAT honest!!^^

I highly recommend Rodick, she is *absolutely wonderful* to do business with!! :D

9. Perfect,

extra fast postage and wonderful cargo pants :D

10. Very fast payment and communication! Rodick is wonderful to deal with =D

11. Bought an eye goggle from Rodick. Very wonderful to deal with and shipped quickly. I would recommend to anyone. :3

12. Bought a pair of Sadol striped pants from Rodick. Really nice and communication was great. Pants came safely wrapped and perfect! Thank you! :aheartbea

13. Rodick is always wonderful to do business with! Great communication and she's a very nice person! I highly recommend her :D

14. Bought a pair of shoes!

She was super patient, fast response, package arrived excellently sealed!

Fantastic seller! =D

15. Bought a Miho head from Rodick; she was very good with communication, provided pictures, and he's absolutely gorgeous. Everything I hoped for. Thanks so much!

16. I bought a Luts ginger wig from Rodick. It is perfect and delivery was extremely quick :D Thank you~~

17. I bought some lovely Sadol clothes from Rodick and it was a very pleasant transaction. She was great on communication and shipped quickly. :) Definitely a recommended seller.

18. I bought a head from rodick... Excellent transaction very kind and with a surprise gift ^^ 100% positive ^^ Thank you!!

19. I bought a 2-toned jpop wig from rodick and it arrived quickly. Good communication, tracking number and fast delivery of item without a hitch makes for a great transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to purchased from rodick again :)

Here's how nice the wig looks on my Dollshe boy Jayedan, it's perfect:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you rodick!

20. :D Rodick is wonderful !!! I bought two Sadol for Hound items from her and they are an absolute dream come true - perfect condition, packed carefully and arrived very, very quickly. Communication throughout was friendly and helpful too - just brilliant ! Heartily recommended :aheartbea

:aheartbeaJaxa:aninja: