1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Model girl Ha Yarn Cho

Nov 16, 2007

1. Ha Yarn Cho is just what I've been looking for-a beautiful Asian girl sculpt with a superb posability. I have ED Soah and have longed for a girl to be her sister. We've seen ED Mir and the new Souldoll boy JinWoo but no new Asian girls. I love her sweet but not-too-youthful look. She's zoomed to the top of my wishlist.

2. She's pretty but a bit too young looking for me. Though I really like how asian she looks since I've been looking around for an asian girl. She reminds me of someone...

3. She reminds me of someone too - and, annoyingly, I can't pinpoint who it is ><. She's absolutely gorgeous, in any case.

4. I think she loks like the grown up version of their new Dollmore Kid Paran!

5. ...I kinda want to get her now, as a mother figure... ._.

And she really looks like a quirky Korean classmate of mine... O_o

6. I'm not sure if I like her or not. The first 2 pictures of her are really pretty, but after that...I'm not sure. She looks very very young. She almost looks akward on such a mature body. However, with the right make-up she might be perfect. I've been looking for a doll to match the female character I have in mind, and I'm hoping it could be here. The female model doll bodies are beautiful, so slender and graceful.

7. I know... she looks young and I like mature looking dolls but this one is wonderful!!!. She have a sweet face and I think she will work for a character I have in mind too :D

Chehime: I'm looking at Paran and she have bigger eyes... I think Paran looks more similar to Lisa:sweat

8. i also think she looks a bit awkward on such a mature body. her face looks very young to me. she is pretty though.

9. I wish she was an msd >.< She's just to pretty! But I don't want a 68cm doll ^^'

10. I asked Dollmore for a picture of her without make-up. They responded quickly and said the picture would be emailed to me with-in a week. I'll be sure to share it.

11. :love She's beautiful. I don't think the body looks that awkward... a lot of people have a really youthful face :lol:

12. does anyone know if the model doll resin matches any other company?
      cos i'd love to try her on a shorter body!

13. Oh when I saw her she has such a sweet face. You can even see a little teeth on her lol ^^ I'd try and get the head later on if it weren't for the fact that I only have the LE white skin ^^;; meh X.x I liked Lisa too but again, I can't get the whole doll at this time and only got a white skin (._.) ..why oh why can't they give the option of skin color X.x I mean...it couldn't be that much harder to match white skin and couldn't be more expensive than adding color tone X.x lol

14. She is totally cute. I've been wanting to get an asian looking doll and she's so adorable! I'll have to add her to my wishlist for sure ^^ I dunno, I don't really think she looks all that weird with the mature body. She kinda looks like a baby faced kind of "person" or the girl who developed faster than all her friends-she looks a bit sad in some pics. Jeez, listen to me blabber, I'm smitten! XD

15. Yes, she looks young but still I think she's prettier than Bonnie. Dunno, maybe because she looks more asian. I like her face a lot!:D

16. She is very cute , After Ipsae maybe I will be getting her...I don't know since I also want Lusa Rubik.

17. I think she is so sweet!

She really has something that I can describe, but it's there...

wow, one more model doll on my wish list :D

I should get everyone :sweat

18. I love her face! Those lovely little teeth... She's really sweet and cute.
      I also think that it looks a bit strange on such a big and mature body, but that's my own view and I understand that some might like it.

I wish she was Dollmore Youth instead though...

19. I think she is adorable, but not as a Model. The Model body is just too mature for that face IMHO.

I have four Model girls, and Bonnie is borderline too young looking as well, but this one looks way younger than Bonnie even.

I would love this girl on the Dollmore Asha body, she just doesn't work for me on the Model body.