1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Slender mini ballet flats?

Nov 14, 2007

1. I've been looking for, well, years, actually, and have yet to find a nice pair of ballet flats that would fit the Narae/Unoa foot. Has anyone found something similar?

2. We (my company Boneka) plan to start producing some. So any ideas on shoes , styles, colors, decorations and trims (like bows or buckles) would be appreciated. This comes from my desire to have flats for my Narae!!!

3. Although many are plastic, people have used flats made for Cissy dolls,
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1292265&postcount=1005

Someone also said some American Model shoes work.

Tod (member tkdesigns) said he has a large Cissy collection and Narae uses his factory and custom shoes for Cissy.

And I think some people think these work but I have not found a photo of them on a Narae:
      http://search.stores.ebay.com/Jujus...MallQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQsaselZ102066188QQsofpZ0

This stuff is all from the Narae Discussion Thread - if you go to the thread and then use Search This Thread to search for:

cissy or pumps or ballet

(like that with the or's)

you'll get a list of messages with matches.

You could also try searching in the Narae clothes thread. I know I have seen more pumps in the threads.

And I could not get my Narae's foot into the Teen Trends shoes I had, though I have seen others use them (mostly the sandals).

Carolyn

4. Carolyn: Thanks, I had seen those - but those are pumps and I really wanted a flat. I'm picky, I know!

Lindsay - oh, those are perfect! I'll keep my eyes open on Ebay, thanks for the tip. :)

kayotic: Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

5. Aaaaaaaaaaaand I found them. :) They're from the "Night Out" outfit set for Courtney.

Thanks again!

6. Also, check Ebay for keychains.
      I got these...
      [​IMG]
      I had to add the ribbons myself(too wide, i have a thinner version now)
      They are available in several colors as well. I think the sellers name was Dance2you or something like that...

7. Eeek! Those ballet slippers are great! Would you mind measuring them?

I need some 65 cm shoes for my MSD AOD girl!

8. yeah i bought balley shoes as keychains in a specialized ballet store and they perfectly fit my MNF girl . (paid $5 CAN for each shoe)

mine are just like Mia K's ones

9. Oops! Yes, I did mean 65 mm. After checking again, my girl has 5.8 cm feet.
      The amount between 5.5 and 5.8 cm does'nt seem like it would make much of a difference, but in BJD shoes I guess it does.

Thanks for the clarification!

10. Is the shoe that is most looked for a Ballet flat (everyday shoes) that we are certainly going to start production for the Narae sized foot - fitted that is.

Or should we also look into making "real" ballet slippers?? I will post a picture when I find the sample we made once (not for a BJD).

Kay

11. Are the Unoa and the Narae feet the same. The same slim size? I do wish that I could afford more BJD dolls - then I would not have to ask all these silly questions!!

KAY

12. According to Mercy's Unoa FAQ, they are 2" (5 cm) which is 5mm smaller than Narae.

Liz

13. While I personally would like a pair of real ballet slippers, ribbons and all, I would guess that the most popular of the two would be the ballet-style shoes, like on the Unoa pictured above. I'd buy those too!

For comparison's sake, my Minifee's feet are around 6.5 cm.

14. Update on this - they're HUGE. So...oh well... I have 4 pair! :doh Maybe they'll fit the dollmore model girls. Maybe. :|

15. The seller is Dance4you; I can confirm that they fit CP Minifee, Dollzone 1/4 minis, CP Kid Delf (though a bit tight across the width) and Liebchen - the drawstring can be tightened for a better fit on the smaller dolls such as Liebchen, which have 5cm feet. They are actual pointe shoes, but I suspect Minifees are the only minis whose feet have enough movement to actually go properly en pointe.

16. Is Dance4you their Ebay seller ID or the name of their shop? It doesn't come up on Ebay as a seller.