1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double limited Theme boy Street Fighter JinWoo

Nov 14, 2007

1. Discussion thread for this new Souldoll boy:

**Extra info from Souldoll**

So they are not the same doll ^_^

News
      Souldoll page

[​IMG]

Sabriell

2. Looks a lot like Zii, but also different. I think he looks better than Zii! :D

Not too fond of the outfit, but he is just drop dead gorgeous!

3. I'm also not 100% sure if it is Zii, but in my eyes Zii had more SEX written all over him XD
      And I love sexy dolls...so I'm glad I got Zii teehee
      JinWoo looks more boyish ^_~*

But I WANT those shoes!!!

4. Lol! True, true... XDDD Jinwoo looks more like Zii's kid brother to me. Really, really fond of this boy. I was going to wait on Zii (dumb mistake, lol) so I better snap this one up before he's gone too. :sweat

I agree he does look more boyish, but I really like that about Jinwoo. He looks like he could really kick your butt, but at the same time is a sensitive or deep guy deep down inside. His lips are just...wow :love

OMG! I want the shoes too! I thought the outfit was okay, it fits the charrie I have in mind, the pants might have to go, but the shoes are freakin' great!

Anyone figure how much he might be? Hopefully not over $800 >_>

5. Oh, gods. o.o I want him to be available as a not-limited, and I want it now. -=grabby hands!=- He suits a character of mine almost peeeerfectly~!! His face is a little... manly, but this can be altered! I'm so sad I never saw Zii before he was taken off the site... If this boy looks anything like him, but... more boyish, I'd've just been in so much love.

But hey! Substitute! Woot!

6. This is what Zii looked like ^_^

[​IMG]

7. he seems very nice ! I would like to see more pics and some pics of the nose (LOL)

8. Try the souldoll link I had already posted :sweat
      You will find all his pics there

9. Wow *__*;
      I love the promotional pics they did for him, he seems like he has alot of attitude ♥

10. Yeah he looks abit like Zii. At first I thought it was Zii with a different name and different faceup :D Maybe Souldoll offered him to compensate ppl who wanted Zii :) I luv him though! :D He looks sexy too!

11. I'm pretty sure that that IS Zii, with a different face-up. Possibly minor sanding mods. Even if he isn't, he's a more than acceptable replacement for Zii as a physical incarnation of a character of mine. (But I'm still pretty sure that the only difference is paint).

I will get him. I'm broke, but I will find a way. Possibly a loan from the parental units, to be paid back by January. I refuse to miss out again.

And I will order on the first day, too, having learned my lesson.

12. Omg! souldoll you have done it again!! Zii's twin!!! kyaaa! :love :fangirl: :D :aheartbea

I agree with you Ophiomancer he definately looks like Zii with a bit of modding? I think his face looks abit wider and his nose.. my friend and I have decided he is Zii.. hahaha but yeah I am sold! :D

I am so happy I didn't cave in and buy my saint yet.. I am definately getting him! I wont miss this opportunity I wish there were better pictures of his face from the side but he looks beautiful anyway! so yeah I am happy! plus one of my favourite games is streetfighter so it's a yes haha:sweat

I would love to know the price of him do you think souldoll will have it up soon? and is he the double version aswell?

13. Holy smokes I want him!!!!!

14. Just as a sidenote... maybe he's getting into fights because he carries around a hand bag that says "stylish" :lol: Not very manly. Just a thought... don't be mad...

He is gorgeous though, if I was planning to get a boy he'd be on the list... well... a standart version, I can't afford special editions :)

15. You know, I didn't even notice that before? Taking a good look, his snakeskin shoes are a little bit suspect when combined with that fighter getup as well ;)

Still, I'll be getting him for the sculpt, not the outfit. After the Zii debacle, I'm going to assume that there never will be a standard version. I'll be happy if I'm wrong, but I'm not going to take my chances again.

16. I'm so glad that they really did make a similar one to Zii. He isn't for me, but just to see so many of the disappointed people happy again is nice.

I practically want to buy him for you, Ophiomancer. If only I had the money!

17. Okay so now this one is Limited, for how long is the question...

18. You know the more I look at both boys, the more I want to agree that Jinwoo IS Zii as well with a different faceup. I think the lighting also plays a big role. I think Jin's more subtle faceup really makes him look different. In one of the Zii pics, the jawline looks very similar...and the lips I think are the same too, and especially the eyes with that little puff underneath and the nose, but in the Zii pics ther seems to be more shading along the nose to give it a narrower "look" which is often a makeup trick. We don't have too many Zii pictures to go by, but I'm more wanting to say he is Zii than he isn't. The similarities are pretty close.

It would be awesome to compare these boys once we have some owner photos. :)

I also think it gives us a very good answer as to why Zii was pulled off the "for sale" list. Makes sense if he was meant to be a limited that Souldoll made a mistake in selling him as normal, lol.

19. Aww, the sentiment is sweet and appreciated. I'm just absolutely giddy over JinWoo's release, and I'm sure that a lot of other Zii fans are as well :D

20. lol da difference between this one and Zii is the difference between Uke and Seme XDDD excuse my language - - I really luv both of them TVT Zii's such a little queen TVT