1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom White Mecha Angel Sabik released with jointed fingers!

Nov 13, 2007

1. I haven't seen a topic on this yet, please pardon me if there is one and I didn't see it.

The new FFD Sabik in white skin! With jointed fingers!! Holy cow those jointed fingers are awesome. I hope they release the fingers in normal skin version too!! :D Edit: And they do release them in normal skin! Nice!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. He sure looks fabulous, all right-- but I'm pondering how the whole peacock-eyeshadow-geisha-prettyboy thing fits in with the whole Mecha Angel cyborg-hunter thing. ^^

Ehh, but then again... why ask why? I like every Sabik they've made so far, he's gorgeous.

C'mon, Soom, more pictures. Make with the pictures. :aheartbea

3. Cool. More afordable than that life-size jointed-finger doll I saw, Lol. Are his fingers strung then? That would be some tough work to redo

4. The jointed fingers are really, really cool, but at the same time .. I do NOT like the way they look (as in, seeing the joint mechanism on the inside of the hands all the time). Just a little freaky to me. :barf

5. -gasps- -grabs doll wishlist in order of priority, tears it up, and writes down: Sabik- Wow....You know, I'd seen some pretty nice Sabik's, and he was on my list for a: "If I get a chance to" acquasition, but this boy...i'm in love with him. Time to beg for an early christmas gift...I actually really love the hands- regardless of their having visible joints on the inside. Totally worth it for this boy.

6. I think he's gorgeous. I always thought Sabik was so-so, but I luff this boy...BUT....I really hate his hands. X____X They remind me of a skeleton. They're neat, but they are just too creepy.

7. I must admit, I do love how they've dolled him up for this release, and I'm glad I don't have the money for him now, or I might be tempted by the company faceup.

I'm torn about the hands, it's very neat, but they lose some of the grace in sculpting the original hands have. Hands are a big deal for me, I cannot stand graceless hands. And the relative size of the palm to the size of the fingers just seems a little off.

On the other hand, it's nice to see the hands listed separately as well for those desiring them.

8. ^o^ He's gorgeous. The faceup us is lovely but not too feminine.

I agree about the hands though. They remind me of a skeleton...:shudder

9. After seeing unidolls jointed hands, these ones look odd too me.. xD maybe its that the fingers seem more rounded. I still love the poses they can do.

Ive gradually been becoming more and more a of Sabik fan xD this boy is just too amazing. i just love his face structure.

10. He looks even more like he's stepped out of Labyrinth.

11. I guess there's just no way to have moveable fingers and avoid that Jack Skellington look -- at least until some adventurous soul in the hobby starts making latex-like gloves in shades to match the most common resin colors....

12. Now if they offer those jointed hands as optional parts in NS then I can get me a pair for my boy... >_>;

[edit] Okay, I went to the site and saw the message. It IS offer in NS and as optional part! *_______* I got this impression that it wasn't from the subject of this thread and that only WS Sabik came with the jointed hands. :sweat

13. Dude, these hands freaking ROCK! I'm torn between liking them and not liking them because of how they look, but the concept is amazing. *___* <333

I've started liking Sabik more and more recently...I didn't like him when he was first released, but I do like him more than the other 70 cm masculine guys out there..

I hope they'll make these hands in the 60 cm size eventually, I'd love to have them when I eventually order my Romantic Dimo! T-T

14. Isn't Sabik almost 80 cm? I do like him in the white skin --

15. I am in...LOVE!!!
      If I had money I would be all over him and pushing in at the back of my head that I sold my first Sabik because he was too big for me =w=
      But DANG his faceup is beautiful and just the whole image makes me tremble in delight!! <33

Gahhhh....NO...must resist!! >_<

16. I'll have to wait for a normal skin one with the jointed fingers, since I already have a Sabik cyborg arm that I'm modding to have fiber optics, and it's in ns.

17. SOOM has posted more pictures of him and his outfit.
      AND they have made a separate FS page for his jointed hands in both normal and white skin~!!! <3

**EDIT**
      Here are the new pictures ^_^
      And god...I'm in LOVE with him TwT
      I don't think I have ever wanted a doll SO much just because of his faceup and clothing....*sulks*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sabriell

18. EGADS he's gorgeous. And those hands~~~~! I want him.

19. I really like the face-up even though the eyeshadow is in shades of Spock.

I'm going to have to get those hands for my Corvi! I'll just make some thin velvet gloves to wear over them. :aheartbea

20. I totally agree. How lucious! I want a Labyrinth doll.

The gloves sound like a really good idea. If you manage that, make sure to send me lots of pictures, 'kay, idrisfynn?