1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New tan Dollzone Yuu discussion

Nov 13, 2007

1. Ok, for all of you eager beavers out there...... this is where you can discuss the new full set Tan Yuu.

Have fun and try not to wear me out with questions. I will try to keep up. :)

2. I have one word: gorgeous! His head scarf makes me giggle though :P But he is really awesome, I loooove his faceup so much. Dollzone is really improving all the time!

3. He's amazing. I've always liked Yuu but this one is really special. I wish I had the funds and room enough to have him - but a big DZ boy is enough for me by now.

Well a half-OT question... that new tan color, will apply also to the new doll batches (including pets) or only this Yuu edition or new dolls upcoming in 2008? (Hope this makes any sense...)

4. The new tan is going to apply to all tan dolls produced. I guess they liked the tan colour of Quinn and decided to use it for all tans in future. :)

5. He is actually really nice looking~ I usually don't like alot of Dollzone molds but this one, with such a lovely tan, i'm so tempted. Is he going to be limited fullset or a standard one?

6. He is a standard one. They seem to be moving towards doing full set options with new releases which is nice to see. :)

7. Ooh thank you that's wonderfull news! He'll definatly be going on my wishlist then, i've been looking for a nice tan doll and he just stuns me!

8. I love his eye brows, lashes and face-up! The silver is mesmerizing! I can't wait to see more photos of his face and I'd like to see more detail of the scar on his cheek.

Are the shoes of a simular style to Hid's Ninja shoes? This Version Fullset Yuu looks like a Thief to match Hid's Ninja look, even though they are different sizes. And yes, in my mind, Ninja and Thief 'match'. ^______^

This looks like Dollzone might be starting a stealthy theme for their recent Fullsets, and I'm secretly hoping that this means there is at least one female to fit in with it. I'd love some 1/4 female ninja clothing! :love

Please excuse me if this reads weirdly, it's late, I'm tired and my brain is fuzzy but I must comment. :sweat

9. The outfit and shoes are sort of a scaled up version of Hids outfit.

10. I just went and had a better look at Hid and realized that too. When I commented, I was working off of memory. :doh

Dollzone has been so active recently!

11. AWESOME!

I just love him! I don't normally go for tan dolls but he looks amazing! I've handled a Yuu before and I think he's too much for me to handle (he's FREAKIN HUGE) but I really am gonna be lusting after him anyway!

12. I liked the lighter tan... I must be the only one dissapointed by the resin change. :sweat

Still he is quite nice... if he were just a bit smaller with elf ears, I would be very tempted.

13. oh why oh why must Dollzone do this to me!!!!

I just bought three dolls from them... they want to drain my bank account they do.

*dies*

14. I thought he matched Hid as well! Oh god I have a Hid coming too and this Yuu would totally work for a charrie...tan skinned, silver hair. Oh no his looks match Nova's, this could be bad! *flails* XD; Especially since I've already given him a name! *super flail* I've sworn off the big boys, but the Yuu tempts me...very, very much. He has also been the first bjd I've ever taken a first look at and "bam!" instantly I know exactly what charrie he is and his name. I'm very picky so for me and my muse to do that, its scary, lol. But no Lazuli, just say no to the dollie. Take one step away. Too big, too big... XDD;

I have to say the scarf on his head is made of win. He looks so good with it on! :nosebleed I believe my buddy wanted a white Yuu, but I'm glad they are selling the outfit separate, I'm pretty sure she might want the outfit to go with her Yuu, unless she hates silver or something, lol.

I've handled a 70cm boy too, pretty overwhelming. :sweat I think the size was more of a problem for me since we live in a tiny old townhome and my manga collection eats my space (700+ plus books, yep no room at all XD; ). If I had more room I wonder if it wouldn't be so bad. (thus why she is moving her manga collection out of her room so her dolls have some space, lol).

15. Oooh yummy! Right after I get my Tanned Yuu...figures. :lol:

But I like the tan that he is, slightly darker than my elfdoll boys. But oh man, if I had a winning lotto ticket I'd find room for another Tanned Yuu. :D

16. He looks great! I'm glad dollzone keeps on getting better :).

17. I'm so in love with him! Yuu was the only DZ 70cms that I really liked and now that he's in tan I'm so in love with him! It's great to see a tan that actually looks tan. Not just an itty bit sun baked. I'm not too excited about the costume though. If it was any color but silver I would be all over it.

18. Oh god why? He so hot! And that outfit does not help me much lol. If only I had the money to shell out for him.

19. His faceup is gorgeous, and I love his outfit. I'm so getting one for my Yuu (having one is enough! XD)

20. Oh man, I just ADORE him. I've been wanting a tan doll, and I think he'll be the one. :D