1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Flyingwind66

Oct 30, 2007

1. I had a lovely transaction with Flyingwind66. She bought eyes from me. Great communications all the way. A pleasure to do business with.

2. :) Flyingwind66 is awsome to deal with ~ She joined a GO i ran and kept in constant communication! A++++

3. Flyingwind66 is wonderful to deal with, she is really friendly! thank you !

4. Flyingwind was part of a group order that I held. I hope that you enjoy your Shushu! This has been a truly pleasant experience, and thank you for being so understanding when I sprained my ankle and was down for over a week without being able to get your girl out to you.

5. Sold Flyingwind66 a Soom Godo, with excellent communication and very prompt payment!
      Highly recommended buyer, would love to deal with again!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

6. I bought a SOOM Gem boy body off flyingwind66 the other week, and he arrived beautifully wrapped, in fantastic condition AND really quickly! Really impressed with the generosity and manners of the seller, too. HIghly recommended. <3

7. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Flyingwind66. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

8. Flyingwind66 joined my MNM group order. She was friendly to work with and paid quickly. Would work with again! Thanks!

9. Flyingwind66 was in my recent Dollmore GO and she was a pleasure to deal with! I got her payments for her items fast and she kept in great communication! Thanks so much for participating! We couldn't have made our goal without you! :)

10. I had a great transaction with Flyingwind66! She bought paintbrushes from me and was lovely to deal with from beginning to end. :) She was polite and friendly, paid promptly, let me know when her package had arrived and left me feedback. I would recommend her without hesitation! :thumbup

11. Flyingwind66 was in a GO i ran and was a pleasure to work with, and kept up well with communications! Would love to work with again!

12. Flyingwind66 commissioned a jacket from me for her male doll. The commission went very smoothly and she was wonderful to work with. Thanks!

13. Flyingwind66 sold me a Dollzone wig. The communication was very great, fast shipping, and the wig is in uber great condition! Really was pleasure, thank you so much! ^___^

14. I sold wig to Flyingwind66 - whle transaction was very plesant, I got payment quickly and user was very nice and... patient waiting for wig ^__^
      Thanks!

15. Flyingwind66 commisioned me for a dress, quick payment, good communication, really great transaction- highly recommended! :]

16. Flyingwind66 was a participant in my Hyde Minimee GO. I must say that she is absolutely wonderful to deal with. Her money was received in a very timely manner with absolutely no problems. I would recommend her in any/all DOA transactions! :thumbup

Flyingwind66 is a :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar DOA member!

17. I bought a Shou MNM head from Flyingwind66. She was very nice and kept up good communication. I'd happily deal with her again. Thank you!! :)

18. Flyingwing 66 bought a Delf SOO head from me. The transaction was smooth with no problems! I would definitely do business again.

19. I sold a Delf SOO DARK ELF to Flyingwing 66, We negotiated a price easily, she paid right away and let me know as soon as the parcel had arrived safely. I'd be happy to do business with her again.

20. Flyingwind66 has bought Dollheart shoes from me. The transaction went smoothly, she was really nice and let me know when the shoes arrived. :D Thank you