1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice and information on Luts ebay store-- UPDATE- THE END IS NEAR!!!

Oct 27, 2007

1. On the 30/09/07 I bought a kid delf An without face up from luts ebay store. I then sent an email to luts via eluts.com, after not receiving any confirmation from them through ebay. They informed me that my order would be shipped in the next three weeks. But now I’m a little concerned as its passed three weeks and i’ve still not heard from them. Was just hoping if someone could tell me how much longer I should wait before possibly emailing them again. Also has anyone bought from luts through ebay, and how long before you received you doll, or confirmation of postage. Any information would be great. Thank you!!

2. bump for you hunni

3. Email them. If you wait, they're going to take forever. Just point out that their ebay ad says three weeks and it's past that. They'll be nothing but courteous in letting you know if he's ready to go and a little reminder won't kill anything.

4. Thanks for the advice; i e-mailed them after reading this, so hopefully they shall reply soon!
      I just didn’t want to come across as pushy so I was going to leave e-mailing them but I think you are right in saying it wouldn’t hurt to!
      Thanks very much sephyelysian :)

5. I agree, emailing them again is a good idea. I ordered my Shine through eBay, and after 2 and a half weeks I emailed them asking what was up (though I purposely sounded more pushy than I usually do, because they're now building up a new reputation of taking forever unless you harass them), and he was shipped like two days after I asked.

Hopefully now that you've emailed them, they'll ship really soon :0

6. Hi
      Good going, you being harsh, it’s really bad when you have to keep badgering a company to get things that has cost you (in this case) a lot if money.
      I wasn’t too harsh but quite blunt with them, especially after it states 2-3 weeks not nearly a month. I only got a confirmation e-mail after I chased them up. Took the money straight away tho!:x
      Well I still have my fingers crossed!!!
      :(

7. Got a message back from luts after nearly a week! and this is what they had to say on the mater.....

'So sorry for the delay.
      An hasn't restocked yet, so it'll take more times to ship.
      We'll do best to ship as soon as possible.
      Thank you so much.

- lutsdoll'

ermm just a little bit angry!!!
      :x :evil: :x :evil:

8. and this was my reply......

'well firstly i would like to state how annoyed and frankly insulted I am with the situation. It has now been a week after the stated delivery time mentioned on the listing, and to be honest both times I have enquired, firstly about the delay in conformation from you and recently about the overdue delivery, I only heard from you because it was me that made the first move. Both times it should have been your obligation to e-mail me straight away without the need of me constantly bothering you.
      The thing that has annoyed me most, and I am seriously thinking of taking this further with ebay, is that when I bought the doll it was not listed as out of stock, you have recently put the same doll back up for sale on ebay and your own site doesn?t even state it is out of stock.
      I think that this has been painful for me and un professional in your behalf, I chose your company due to it having a good reputation, its clear you have shown your true colours now! '

GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

9. l-porter - They often send things later... I ordered my senior delf Bliss from Luts ebay store and they sent it almost 3 weeks later than what they told me. (it was supposed to be shiped after 1 month)

10. temporal- just because they do it a lot, doesn't justify it. We let foreign companies have a lot of freedoms a company in our native country couldnt get away with without a lawsuit or two, possibly a refund. Doesnt make it right.

On topic-
      If you keep on Luts they will HAVE to do something about it. Dont be quiet, you didnt pay $300+ to sit and be taken advantage of.

11. Thanks for the post, I am really, really (i'm not allowed to swear) but PI**ed off with them, the fact is through eBay it takes half a week to reply and on their own website they only seem to reply to 3-4 emails per day! So even if I constantly send e-mail I still have to wait for reply.

I totally agree with you in terms of lawsuit! Companies, as well as any one dealing with people and money, should not act in that way, if it was me acting in that way, I would not be able to sleep at night!

But trust me, I will not back down!

12. I think the problem with doll companies is that the hobby grows every day, and with more and more people ordering, small companies are having a hard time keeping things in check. I wouldnt consider luts a small company by any means, and this does not excuse them either, but something has to happen to let them know that international customers (their QC and customer service has been a crapshoot lately) aren't happy with the treatment they recieve--

A while back, they had some really nice folks on the Q&A board who'd do anything to right your situation. However as far as I know, once those people left the quality of their customer relations has been steadily declining. I hope they get someone good in there, fast.

13. If it is on ebay, then it is supposed to be in stock. As I understand it, you can't pre-sell things on ebay.

14. Some good news!! well if you call it good, tbh, cant get any worse. but luts have replied to me and have sent the following...
      'Hi! First of all, we're awfully sorry if you feel uncomfortable with this e-bay order. To tell you the truth, we're also a little frustrated cause we were taken over this order from our e-bay store manager only a few days ago, so that's why the shipping date of this order is delaying. We know you're already disappointed with this lack of service so we won't ask you to please understand us. We just hope you calm down and wait for the shipping of this order if possible. We'll put your order first and will try hard to ship it in the near future. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you so much.

Luts'

so it shows that if you keep te preasure on ten things will happen, but the point is we shouldn't have to!!!!

will keep posted on updates!!!

15. Uh sorry to say this but you really do have to keep up with them. And they're not the worst offender. DoD is way worse. Anyway, if they say they'll put it first? You'll get it soon. They sent us the wrong doll a couple of weeks ago, we sent it back and they not only reimbursed the shipping but they sent out the right doll and a gift out four days later. I know it's hard to be patient but just tell them that you understand there's a problem and you'll check in on them to make sure things go smoothly. That way they know you're not going away and you can keep an eye on things.

16. Haha looks like I'm also aboard the "Lut's making me wait me over ebay" train now ;
      I've emailed them twice already over ebay and they haven't replied to any of them.

Did you email them over ebay or from a seperate email over the website?

17. hi
      i emailed them through both, ebay i waited half a week to get reply and their site a few days!
      just keep on them! it takes the biscuit and shouldnt have to be done, but im affraid that is how they seem to run their buisness!!:x

18. After all this painful experience I have had wit luts eBay store (lutsdoll), I have finally had the conformation e-mail that An has been shipped, 39 days after the order was places, countless e-mails to both them and luts own website, and waiting countless more days for a response from either party. I finally came to an ultimatum of if its not shipped by the 12th of this month (November) then I wanted a full refund and a serious case brought to eBays attention of a eBay store basing there dolls on pre-sale and neglecting their obligation of the terms and condition for selling on eBay!

Well that seemed to have put the wind in their sails!

The conclusion I have drawn from this experience and but strongly out to you guys is only buy from luts and their eBay store unless you don’t mind waiting over there promised time frame, the constant chase and then waiting around for a response or in my case, streams of excuses!
      One very unhappy customer that will not be returning in a hurry!

19. My first CP doll was through E-bay and they never replied to any of my e-mails through e-bay or messages. It wasn't until I wrote on their message board on Luts that they responded with, we need to verify your address....but paypal has my address already! -_- And it was shipped to me way later than the date. But other than that time everything had gone well with them. I'd still rather buy from their site instead of e-bay. That's just me.

20. i'm so glad that the site on ebay isactually luts! i thought they were scammers. I will not be ordering fom them now however v_v thanks for the warnings everyone!