1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Uh oh - Dollzone Pet dolls 16cm

Oct 24, 2007

1. All I can find so far is the news photo and story:

16cm tall, promotion runs Oct 25 - Dec 25.

Problem though - Moggie says the pets are a Christmas promotion gift and Dollzone has no plans to sell them separately. You have to buy another Dollzone doll plus moe to total $400 of Dollzone (not sure what counts - read news, but faceup/clothes for the pet do not count) to get one. Not sure when Featherfall and Junkyspot will get the promotion info.

It's so cruel. I love that little bunny and fox.

News:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172668
      News chat:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172667

Carolyn

2. Info is up at Featherfall now, under the DZ heading. ;)

Basically -- any DZ goods totally up to $400 *( for the first one, and $800 for both), including one doll. It can even be a BB though, and then adding up other things to have it go over $400. ;)

At 400, you get one of the pets ( you can choose - faceup for the pet is extra) and at $800 you can get both.

3. Uneide: Do you think a 1/3 body would count as a doll (if I add stuff to get a total of at least $400)?

Just trying my luck, here... :sweat

4. I think that will be up to each agent. Personally, I would imagine so -- I mean its not like you're only buying a head.. ;) The body is the bulk of a doll after all.

I forget if it was on this thread that someone asked - l
      LAYAWAY WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THESE -- PLease be advised however, that your layaway has to be COMPLETED by Dec. 25th, 2007 or you forfeit the doll. Its the only way to be fair!

5. I doubt that anyone will NOT want it. I sure do! We are going to save up the money and buy two minidolls just to get the fox.

As it is a limited 2 month doll with specific requirements, I am not sure how many will go second hand.

6. Wait, I'm a little confused here(Sorry, I'm slow u_u)! Can you buy just the pet doll for $400 OR do you have to buy another doll for $400 then pay $400 more to get the pet doll? I'm really sorry for this dumb question, but I don't get this! >.<

7. You by a doll plus other stuff and if your order is $400 you choose one pet. If you buy a doll and other stuff totaling $800 you get both pets.

8. Mystic Kiwi-

The Petdolls are NOT available for purchase.
      Basically, they are FREE if:

1. You buy $400 of Dollzone dolls and products ( from DZ or one of their agents, like us at FEATHERFALL ) - then you get to choose ONE.

2. You buy $800 of Dollzone dolls and products ( from DZ or one of their agents) - then you get to choose BOTH.

The only things that will be extra costs for the petdolls - faceups for them are $50, and their clothes $28.

Hope that clarified things!

9. Just so that everyone knows........

I've spoken with Dollzone and although originally the faceup and clothing for the pets didn't count towards the total, they have relented now and they will count towards your total.

The faceup which includes head to toe blushing is $50.00 and the clothing on either pet is $28.00. That means that you will only need to buy a doll and other things to the value of $322.00 to make the $400.00 if you include faceup and clothes for the pet.

10. I just wanted to chime in and say these are some of the nicest of the anthropomorphs I've yet seen! Someone in another thread said she thought the bunny was too much like Curo, but I disagree... this one is much much cuter! I wish I had the funds to start a DZ menagerie, but I will sure enjoy seeing others'.

Raven

11. I'll pass the message on to them. :)

Perhaps when they hear how popular these two are they will consider doing some others in future.

12. I have to agree with you there too Raven ..
      I cancelled my Curo ...I just not keen after I had my Baha ... (my daughter loves it though
      I dont like Curo ...and she wants that too )
      but I do like this bunny , I prefere the size ,the face-sculpt and the ears...and arnt they smaller than Curo /Baha ?
      16cm and Baha is 22 cm

I love this Bunny ...it would look so cool with my Tinys

But Im so frustrated and annoyed , I dont want to spend $400 on dolls I dont need...or like ..I have my Xi ...and love him , I dont want another

I hope they do decide to release them
      especially for those of us ...like me :sweat who just want the rabbit

13. One more update....... apart from faceup and clothes DZ are now going to give an option of tan resin for the pets as well..... $20.00 to change to tan.

14. So, you get the pet free of charge only if you buy another doll+extras totalling $400? :sweat

Btw, thank you Tonboko! :)

15. There has been a bit of a change to that requirement too.

You don't have to have a doll as part of the purchase. Any purchase of DZ products which total $400 will get you the pet, so you could buy a heap of wigs, clothes and shoes and still get the pet as long as it came to $400.00.

16. would i be allowwed to buy just a 70cm boy? would that count?

17. 70cm boys are $420.00 so that is $20.00 over the amount required. One pet would be headed your way. ;)

It's the total amount that counts, not how many things you buy.

18. Any pictures of the tanned pets? :)

19. Unfortunately no pics. :(

20. We passed that on to Dollzone. I think they were pleasantly surprised by the welcome these little critters are getting. ^____^

Is anyone thats' getting one of the pets through the promotion planning some interesting customizations? :D