1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Doll Feedback (2008)

Sep 20, 2007

1. What did you order? 60 cm Tobias doll
      When did you order? June, 2007
      How was the communication? Pretty easy. They sent the first e-mail when they got my payment and a second one when they shipped the doll.
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I was able to use PayPal with no problems.
      How long did it take to ship? I got mine about two weeks after I ordered.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

Even though Fantasy Doll's prices are lower than other doll companies, I was satisfied with both the quality and service. I would definitely do business with them again.

2. A+++ To Fantasy doll! I got my Tobias body very quickly, and was (and am) quite happy with it!! They may not have the lovely decorative boxes that some of the other companies have, but that doesn't matter to me.

3. I bought a normal skin Nina from Fantasy Doll at ResinCon and she is beautiful.
      I like their body sculpt and she has a lovely face. The one thing that I wasn't crazy about is the eyebrows that were part of the default face up. They are an orange color and just don't look right on her. (This won't be hard to fix though)
      The one thing that I didn't like about their resin colors was that their white color was very yellow looking.
      I'd like to see them come out with a MSD size.

4. I first saw them at ResinCon and thought they all came in the neon green bags...was a little disappointed my Nina body did not. Also, I do not like the fact she can't close her legs like my Luts dolls can.

5. Did you buy yours directly from the company?
      I got the green bag when I bought mine but that was at ResinCon.

What do you mean buy Nina can't close her legs like your Volks?

6. What did you order?Tobias body
      When did you order? sept 29th, arrived oct 10
      How was the communication? excellent! got the usual order processed email, but answered my question on their q&a forum quickly and pleasently.
      How easy was it to pay? paypal'd them immediately, no problems
      How long did it take to ship? week and a half
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? above and beyond! the body is fabu for the price
      Were you satisfied with the product? extremely :) poses wonderfully, resin is fantastic, no seams even!
      [​IMG]

7. What did you order? WS Male body
      When did you order? July 2007
      How was the communication? Super good!
      How easy was it to pay? So easy, by paypal
      How long did it take to ship? Only 2 weeks
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely YES
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Totally YES
      Were you satisfied with the product? YES, YES and YES!!!

8. What did you order? NS Tobias
      When did you order? September 2007
      How was the communication? Wonderful! The site's owner, Michael, is even always answers those impatient questions "when is my order getting shipped?"
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy, by paypal
      How long did it take to ship? About 3 weeks
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Personally, I think that the official photos don't quite give an idea how Tobias look like. They should have more different photos of him. But it was actually a pleasant surprise for me when I got him because he was more beautiful than I expected.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely yes.

9. The green bags were provided by Fantasy Doll's North American distributor. They have a web site, I forgot what it is. They said they are going to start offering the dolls for sale sometime in late October, early November-ish. I saw the sign in Resincon that they are the exclusive distributor for Fantasy Doll in North America.

10. What did you order? 60 cm Tobias body
      When did you order? October 2007
      How was the communication? Excellent communication, very prompt and pleasant
      How easy was it to pay? Just a click of the button with Paypal
      How long did it take to ship? I got mine a week after ordering!!
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Excellent quality, feels smooth and heavy
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes (or even better in some respects)
      Were you satisfied with the product? Most definitely

Overall, very pleased with quick reponses to queries, constant updates regarding shipping, and very fast shipping! Oh, and the excellent price doesn't hurt either~ :aheartbea

Ps. Also got one of those green squishy bags with mine! So squishy!! =D

11. What did you order? 60 cm Tobias body NS
      When did you order? Confirmed 29 Oct, shipped 6 Nov, arrived 10 Nov, that was fast! :aheartbea
      How was the communication? smooth n easy
      How easy was it to pay? very easy, by paypal
      How long did it take to ship? Confirmed 29 Oct, shipped 6 Nov, arrived 10 Nov
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yup
      Were you satisfied with the product? a bit disappointed with the packaging, well, the box closes by itself, but they didn't seal it with tape or something. Mine arrived safely tho

12. She wouldn't sit like a lady. Her legs at the knees say wide open, and she's sd16 in the chest, not sd13. So there went clothes for her. I sold her.

She was wrapped a couple of times in bubble wrap, and in a small box. From what I understood, the bags were coming from the company as well. Ah well, she's gone, sold off.

13. What did you order? 2 60cm Bodies, 1 WS and 1 NS
      When did you order? Feb. 29th 2007
      How was the communication? extremely well, I left a message in the forum to ask when the bodies would be sent out, and even though I couldn't give him the order number or tell him what my friends name was on there (Since I didn't know and she wasn't online....god I'm impatient xD.) Micheal replied the very next day.
      How easy was it to pay? Paypal was used, Simple and quick.
      How long did it take to ship? 9 days from the time ordered in total. 2 days waiting for them to ship and 7 to get here.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I would pay that price and more. The bodies are fantastic. I could get the bodies to do things that my friend's sueded CP's wish they could do.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Very very satisfied.

14. What did you order? 2 WS Tobias bodies
      When did you order? Feb, 2008
      How was the communication? Excellent, Answered all my e-mails quickly, even when I bugged them about shipping time :)
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I just used paypal
      How long did it take to ship? Around 3 weeks.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so. I compared them to luts and think quality is very close, Luts is a bit heavier though. But these bods are absolutely awesome for the pirce!!!
      Were you satisfied with the product? 100%!!!! Would gladly order again!

15. * What did you order? Fantasy Doll Nina with default face-up
      * When did you order? 03/25/2008
      * How was the communication? Great!!!
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? After my order was confirmed on 04/05/2008 it was shipped on 04/24/2008 and arrived on 04/28/2008
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      It's ok, no need to complain.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      No, it looked much better :)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.

16. What did you order? 60 cm Tobias doll
      When did you order? Apirl 20 something forgot the date
      How was the communication? very, got a email right away when he wasn't clear about what i want, keep in contact until i get the doll, even when i got question it was answer right away.
      How easy was it to pay? To easy, paypal echeck
      How long did it take to ship? about two week
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? A bit, i thought it was a bit more...slender?
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, hear the new BW is even whiter then other white, wonder about it. All and all, i was very please.

17. What did you order? 60 cm Tobias body
      When did you order? April 2008
      How was the communication? Very good! they are very fast to answer my question and very polite!
      How easy was it to pay? My dad pay for me with paypal, it was easy I think^^
      How long did it take to ship? About two weeks after I ordered.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes Im very happy with the body, It suits my boy perfectly!

We had some problems the S-hook was stuck in the neck and had made a hole, but with fast and nice communicaton we solve it and Iwill really recommend them to others! <3<3

18. Fast and efficient!

What did you order?: 2 tobias bodies
      When did you order?: June 2008
      How was the communication?: Brilliant! Micheal replied me with lightning fast speed!
      How easy was it to pay?: I had a lot of problems with paypal, but Micheal was very patient and allowed me to remit money over!
      How long did it take to ship?: I think it was 3 days later after they received payment, they sent the bodies out on the weekends!
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?: Quite alright so far, except one of my neck pieces broke =/
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?: I suppose so!
      Were you satisfied with the product?: Yup except for the whole kicky legs (CLS haha)

19. What did you order? 60 cm Tobias doll body
      When did you order? Early August
      How was the communication?Very easy, we communicated through the forums and when I made my purchase, Micheal made some extra confirmations through email.
      How easy was it to pay? My payment using Paypal went through with no problems.
      How long did it take to ship? About two weeks.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Pretty much.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.

One thing to note, when the body arrived, I found his whole body was covered with resin dust. It's not noticeable to the naked eye, but I could feel the powdery substance on the resin. I can understand this because the whole doll has been sanded with the seams removed, not all companies do that. I'm not sure if all Fdoll bodies arrive like this, but be sure to give the body a thorough cleaning.