1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Feedback

Sep 20, 2007

1. Since I just got my package in now (and there's packing tape all over my bed xD), figured I'd post up my feedback for Dollmore.

What did you order?
      Clothes -- pants, boots, and a shirt.

When did you order?
      Sept 15th '07

How was the communication?
      Excellent! It was my first time ordering from a foreign site, and they handled my newbie questions very gracefully.

How easy was it to pay?
      So easy I was sure I'd done it wrong! :)

How long did it take to ship?
      One day -- they went out Sept 16, and I'd ordered over the weekend! Very impressive. :D

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Definitely. I balked at the price of the boots, at first, but when I unpackaged them, I TOTALLY understood. They're beautiful, and look as though they'll hold up any "first dollie" abuse I can possibly put them through.

And as a definite plus, the pinstripe pants and wrap-skirt that I ordered feels to be of the same (or at least a similar) material as a pair I have, which is awesome. xD

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Better than! :D Pleasantly surprised, here.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      I would say so. :3

2. What did you order?
      Two pairs of SD pants, MSD shirt, MSD shoes, SD shoes, two pairs of eyes, SD bra and panty set, SD dress set, two pairs of MSD stockings.

When did you order?
      September 28, 2007

Excellent.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I even accidently placed two orders and they canceled the second one and let me know they had.

I had a tracking number the same day I placed the order and they arrived on October 2nd..

Very much so. They are so well made and detailed!

Better! I had no idea the pockets on the pants were all functional and the bra looks just like a miniature person bra.

Very much! Also, they included a little free gift package! There were two lollipops (brown, no idea the flavor), a sticker of one of their dolls, two photo cards of their dolls, and a pair of 14mm red cat eyes.

3. What did you order?
      A 1/4 doll

When did you order?
      Aug, 2006

Excellent.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I thought I did something wrong, too, 'cause it was too easy. :)

The next day. And it arrived very quickly too. I had the tracking # and was with her every step of the way.

Yes, great quality and detail.

Yes, in every way except that I didn't know that the doll was a white skin as the sales pic was taken outside under warm sunlight. But now I don't really mind her skin tone anymore cos I love her to peices :)

Yes, I was! :D

4. What did you order?
      MSD sized clothes-a pair of panties, a t-shirt, and a pair of shoes

When did you order?
      September 2007

Amazing, the best I've had from a company so far. I accidentally placed two of the same order and it was no hassle at all getting one of them canceled.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I was scared I'd made a mistake at first, but with their excellent communication I found out quickly that wasn't the case.

I ordered late on a Friday, but I had a tracking number on Monday and it was here in something like six days. It would have been here sooner but it got held up in customs, which is not the companies fault.

Better even!

Yes.

Very much so. The shoes are made exactly like my pair of slip on Vans. I never expected them to be so accurate.

5. What did you order?
      Eyes, Clothes, Wig, Shoes

When did you order?
      End of August

Brilliant! There was a problem with my order, the eyes went out of stock as i ordered them. But the owner of dollmore contacted me and even allowed be to replace other eyes in my order at no extra cost. So very friendly, helpfull and kind!

How easy was it to pay?
      Took a few minutes to pay without any trouble.

Mine was held back because of the eye problem so it took about 2 weeks before it was shipped out.

I got what i paid for! The eyes, as always, are lovely and bright and so cheap aswell considering the price of other acrylics out there. The clothes are pretty and my gosh the wig was so soft :aheartbea

6. Haven't been online for a while but since I have made a purchase from Dollmore thought I'd reply here. Bought a Catish Vnu with default face-up and wig and had no problems ordering online with credit card, shipping was amazingly fast, and communication and updates excellent. Very happy with my purchase, she is an amazing doll and worth every penny. Will certainly buy from Dollmore again.

7. # What did you order?

A Banji EomJi (girl)

# When did you order?
      Sept. 26 th

# How was the communication?

Jee always answered my questions very quickly, and in a courteous manner

# How easy was it to pay?
      not difficult at all

# How long did it take to ship?
      5 days

# Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

very much so! (And art can't be priced!)
      Also, I received all kind of little gifts, one being the cutest black T-shirt!!!

# Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      much better, in fact

# Were you satisfied with the product?

I'm amazed and delighted !!!! http://www.denofangels.com/forums/i....com/forums/images/smilies/smilie-dancing.gif

8. What did you order? : Some clothes, a wig.

When did you order? : Nearly a week ago.

How was the communication? : I got my order confirmation email, and did get email back when I mailed them about a problem, but they didn't send me a shipping confirmation email. I didn't know I was receiving my package until the postal carrier left a slip in my screen door saying there was an EMS package from Korea for me.

How easy was it to pay? : The Paygate transaction seemed to go through okay, and I haven't had weirdness happening with my credit card, so that's fine.

How long did it take to ship? : It took a week from order confirmation to get here.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? : I believe so, and in fact the wig I bought for my doll seems good value for money - they threw in a little strip of velcro to stick to the headcap with. The clothing seems well-sewn, and will probably hold together quite well. I also got some stickers, a pair of photo-cards, and a pair of acrylic eyes as free gifts.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? : Yes. The wig fits a bit differently on my Volks doll, but I chalk that up to different headcap dimensions.

Were you satisfied with the product? : Yes I am, and the little free gifts are adorable, but I would have liked some idea that my items were shipped - I had to run out to the post office at 8:30 AM to pick it up because I hadn't anticipated it yesterday and had gone out.

- Mel

9. I never realized there was a Dollmore feedback thread. I've ordered clothes and such from them a number of times, they've always shipped very fast, and payment (through paypal) was no problem at all. My questions were always answered within a day or two.

My most recent purchase was a Dollmore Model Kyle Reese. I ordered him with a custom faceup and a pierced ear, and they followed my instructions perfectly. He's beautiful! And it took exactly one week from time of payment to have him finished and shipped. I was stunned to get a shipping notice that soon; I'd been all prepared to wait two weeks or more.

For the money, I think Dollmore's quality is very good. And they're always sending little free gifts with our purchases, as well. Normally it's like a pair of eyes and a lollipop and some stickers or postcards. I once received a necklace for the dolls, and a studded arm band. It's just a nice gesture on the company's part to show their appreciation to their customers, and I always appreciate their thoughtfulness, as well.

Definitely intend to order from Dollmore again in the future.

10. Well, I ordered my first bjd through them earlier this month, along with a full outfit for him, and a wig and pair of eyes. Jee was very helpful, answering my questions quickly and kindly.
      However, their site states a 3-7 day wait from time of order to shipping, and I ended up waiting 11 days (excluding Sundays.) Now, I ordered a custom face-up, so perhaps this affected the wait? I was a little bummed out they didn't warn me it would take longer than promised, but otherwise was happy with their customer service. (Also, they've since updated the Larme page to include a longer wait period.)
      Once shipped, he arrived very quickly, in only 4 days. However, when I opened up the box, my doll had a makeup smear on one side of his face between nose and eye (black smudge, no less), and his body blushing was already chipping badly at every joint and along one the outsides of his torso. It also appeared that the sanding was incomplete on half the limbs. We sent them an email yesterday afternoon about it after some people here on the forum encouraged us to, and are now waiting on Dollmore's reply.
      Ah, another little thing, the boots we ordered for him (SD size for a supposed SD doll) don't fit! His feet are too big, and the boots just won't zip up. Again, bummed out although this is very likely my mistake in not knowing that the measurements for the boots weren't interior boot measurements and that I should have compensated for it. However, the snap on his SD size pants don't like to stay snapped, either...Just newbie mistakes, I'm sure, but it still detracts from the experience for us.
      On the plus side, they sent us a free shirt and pair of blank white eyes for him, which was a nice gesture. :) I'm not sure if we'll order from Dollmore again, but there are many things on their site I would love to have, including more dolls. And the wig we ordered was just beautiful. Right now we're just iffy on them, I suppose how they reply to our latest email will determine our future business, or lack their of, with Dollmore.
      Update 10/30 Jee claims to have no idea what happened, and wants us to send the doll back. Though, whether Jee means for a full refund, or to try and fix, we don't know. I'm pretty bummed out, as I've been waiting a while to actually get my first bjd, and to have to send him back less than a week later...Someone has suggested that he's actually a Larme head on a larger than SD body, which would explain why two different SD-sized boots don't fit, and his pants are too small to snap around his waist. :(
      Update 11/09 We've sent the doll back, though Jee has yet to agree to refund us the shipping price. :/ We'll see what happens, eh?
      Update 11/15 Jee has received the doll, and keeps saying his people insist they didn't do anything wrong, that it was all finished properly, and seems to think that we washed the doll (he says it smells like soap, which I suppose could be true as I washed my hands every time I was going to handle the doll) and somehow this caused the damage to the body blush/seams. My husband has written back stating firmly we did nothing wrong, the doll arrived all scratched, chipped and smeared. No reply from Jee yet. It's getting pretty upsetting, and though I loved the doll, I'm starting to consider just getting a refund and trying again with a different company. :(
      Update 11/18 Jee is now saying seam sanding was never an option for this model, and the Larme page suddenly reflects this. Despite both my husband, a friend and myself distinctly remembering there being one. On top of which he said that rather than give the Larme the custom face-up I requested (along with photos), they used one of their default styles, which that smear is apparently part of. That's right, the black smudge is supposed to be there, instead of it being a mistake on their part. We've written back that we'll accept the faceup, because overall I do like it, but that we can't understand why they'd offer body blushing but no seam sanding. Doesn't that pretty much guarantee faster chipping and decay of the body blush at all joints? At any rate, we haven't heard from him yet on this, nor has he said anything about refunding us the shipping cost...
      Update 11/20 Jee has decided that they'll sand the body if we pay for it, and reblushed/sealed and send him back to us. So hopefully I'll have my William back by Christmas, and looking a little less wrecked this time.

11. What did you order?
      Dollmore kid girl body + 12mm green eyes (I didnt receive the eyes but I got a refund)

When did you order?
      October something.

There was a problem with my order. They forgot to include the eyes I ordered. It took a little bit of time, but eventually I got my refund and everything was ok. They were prompt to answer everything and they handled it well.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy peasy.

2 days XD

Yes, the body is the best posing ive ever had :] Plus, they gave me free stockings and eyes, which was nice.

12. # What did you order?
      MSD Sized Cardigan School Uniform

# When did you order?
      Early October?

# How was the communication?

N/a

# How easy was it to pay?
      Easy

# How long did it take to ship?
      2 days, arrived in 3 days.

# Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes

# Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The jacket wasn't as long as shown in the pictures.
      - it didn't look so great on my doll in person. But ohwell.

# Were you satisfied with the product?

With the shipping yes, but not the clothes

13. What did you order?: 16mm Dollmore Special Acrylic Eyes (J06)D16J06

When did you order?: October 29, 2007 (10/30/2007 in S. Korea)

How was the communication?: Considering that I first had some silly payment problems (totally my fault, not theirs) I was most impressed by how quickly they answered and resolved all my problems!

How easy was it to pay?: I first (stupidly) used Paygate. Then, I realized that I should have used Paypal instead, and informed them of that. They quickly changed my order, and all was well. Aside from my stupidity, paying was very easy.

How long did it take to ship?: About a week! (Ok, 5 days.) Very fast in my opinion. :3

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?: Yes, they cost about $9.00. However, shipping and handling brought the cost up to $31.00, which I was fine with considering how far away I was from them.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?: Upon inspecting the eyeballs, I saw that yes, indeed they do!

Were you satisfied with the product?: I'm very satisfied. Dollmore also gave me a little orange lollipop, a sticker, and a postcard! The eyes themselves are just fine, although I was surprised at how big a box they used. *_*

Pictures, LOL?
      Box
      Opened up! Oooh!
      My loot! Mwahahahaha.

14. never ordered from the directly, but as part of a group order

What did you order?
      one of the rebirth bags
      two sets of dollmore eyes

When did you order?
      offically paid for on Sept. 29th

I think the only problem was that they took a long time for a shipping notice.
      which ended up.. being no shipping noticed, items just showed up.

How easy was it to pay?
      well it was easy to pay the group leader xD;
      i assume it was easy if its thru paypal

the package arrived on the Oct. 16th.
      I got my stuff a couple weeks later.

oh yes, very much so.
      specially my rebirth bag *0* i want another one~

yup yup, spot on >w<

totally in love. Locke has his eyes now and ive got a new bag >w<

15. * What did you order?
      First order: Tanned Asha, some shoes, wigs and clothes
      Second order: Clothes, shoes and eyes

* When did you order?
      First order: Early October.
      Second order: Late October

* How was the communication?
      Don't recall having to get in touch with them

* How easy was it to pay?
      EASY. Paypal is my friend.

* How long did it take to ship?
      First order: Very quickly, probably because the doll was blank. The order disappeared from tracking for a week but that may have been the fault of Canada Post.
      Second order: FAST. A day or two only.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Both: Yes. I adore my dolls to pieces and their clothes are just so cute.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yup!

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very. Will be ordering from them as many times as I can afford! I love their eyes, and the little gifts they include.

16. &#8226; What did you order?
      Model Doll Ipsae
      5 Outfits
      4 Wigs
      2 Pairs of Shoes
      Various Accessories and Acrylic eyes
      And a 70cm+ carrying bag

&#8226; How was the communication?
      Amazing! They reply back same day. Every time.

&#8226; How easy was it to pay?
      I used Paypal for my Clothing order and Credit Card for my Doll. Both were very easy.

&#8226; How long did it take to ship?
      My favorite thing about Dollmore~! <3
      They ship within days (even my doll) and I received everything in less then two weeks!!

&#8226; Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Defiantly :) The clothing, wigs and shoes were divine and I love my doll to death! Her face up is awesome~~~!

&#8226; Extras..?
      They sent me a bunch of cookies and lollypops, A *BEAUTIFUL* wavy long blonde wig, two sets of eyes, some black stockings, a couple postcards and stickers!!!!

17. What did you order?
      Two dresses, an underwear set, a crown, and a carrying bag- all msd sized

When did you order?
      November 14

N/A

How easy was it to pay?
      As easy as it gets.

I don't know, but it must have been very quick as I got my entire order yesterday.

Yup! The dresses, underwear, and crown are all lovely and the case looks very well made. Wonderful quality!

Absolutely. But of course doll clothes always look better when seeing the real thing.

Definitely. Plus they send me a pair of eyes and a pair of msd sandals for free. How nice of them!

18. What did you order?
      Kid Dollmore Boy Pado

When did you order?
      November 15, 2007

No need.

How easy was it to pay?

Besides the trip to the bank to put money on our card, EASY. I thought I did it wrong.

5 Days. I received him in 10 days after I put in the order.

Yes! Everything is top quality!

Not at all! Actually, he looks better! Very versatile, and filled with emotion.

So much, I could cry. I love him to death!

19. What did you order?
      Sleeping Pado Kid (girl) and the blue Sailor Disguise outfit

When did you order?
      November 22nd 2007 (Thanksgiving morning)

Excellent.

How easy was it to pay?
      Extremely Easy

They shipped it out on the 23rd, and I recieved my package the 26th (today)

Better actually since I got the introduction price on sleeping Pado! (their resin is gorgeous)
      My only complaint would be with the Sailor Disguise outfit...I had to take off the doll's hands to put it on her.
      Yup! I cant wait until I can play with her on Christmas :) They also included a pair of eyes, a postcard and a sticker with her.

20. I second this comment! I've ordered twice - clothes and a doll carrier from Dollmore which is AMAZING and they have been fast, friendly and really good quality both times. I just placed another order for clothes yesterday and I wouldn't hesitate to order a doll from them if I fell for one of them!
      I love the little free gifts as well :)