1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf girls ANNETTE + BLANCHET

Sep 4, 2007

1. I KNEW IT! They've been selling senior delf girl shoes for awhile now and I knew girls will be out soon.

Annette
      [​IMG]

Blanchet
      [​IMG]

2. I like Annette! she looks like a sister of Bliss XDDDD but i think she's really lovely XD

3. I think she would make a lovely boy actually. Bliss looks more girly than she does *_*

I also think she looks more like Dion with modded eyes and nose hehe.

4. oh yes i agree she will looks good as a guy *plot evil plan*

5. Beautiful girls, both of them...but with the real skin option only i'm safe *goes to cuddle her BW boy*

PS::: ...Annette looks more like a boy than a girl to me.

6. I know right? But more pics will be up later so maybe that'll change our mind? ^^

7. ANNETTE!!!

Oh god.....I´m screwed =_=.....if she really looks THAT good....I'll have to buy her...

8. Yes~~~~I totally agree with you Izam.
      I think she will be a boy better than a girl ^u^

9. I'm so mad if LUTS gives the girls more mobility than their boys :x

10. annette looks alittle boyish.. but i like it:)
      i wouldn't mind using her head to put on a boy body..
      and blanchet is just beautiful...

but not dolls that i reallly want though..

11. Man, Annette would make a really cute boy :XD: darnit, I didn't think I'd actually like senior delf girls ><

12. YES, senior Delf girls! :dance At long last! Can't wait to find out how tall they are (I need a girl taller than my El, argh...) and I'm really looking forward to more pics when they get released. Thank goodness they aren't limited!!

13. I'm in love with both of them!
      I agree that Annette makes a lovely boy.
      Blanchet is ohh-so-beautiful! Gosh, such elegance. *_*

14. Seems like I wasn&#180;t the only one who immediaatly wanted to make Anette into a boy XD I love her!! I wish I could get her onto a slightly smaller boy body than the Delfs, but with the realskin-option, I seem to have a big problem. But man, she is exactly the headmold I&#180;ve been trying to find for my priest-apprentice ;_;

15. They're really pretty! I hope their bodies are nice. thats what scares me the most, since i'm really not a fan of the senior boys bodies.

Their molds are really beautiful, and yeah, Annette does look a bit more boyish, but i think given the right faceup/wig/eyes/clothes ect she'll make a very pretty girl, too.

Which is bad. Because if the next release of pics shows off her prettiness anymore, i might have an issue. BUT they aren't limited, so thats ok. I have time to save!

Oooh, they better give us good shots of the body. >.o

16. i'd like to ask.. in what way would they be SENIOR??
      i mean.. the normal delf girl body is already as senior as a girl could get! or is it their faces that look more mature? to me.. they could still be in the delf age range..
      unless... sagging boobs?

17. I thought Annette was a boy at first too, and personally think she'd make a really good guy :D

Ah, wallet, how you mock me.

18. I like Annette better. Bringing out MORE dollies luts :|
      Does this mean the makeup option will come back?

19. Ditto 0.0

Both male and female, she'd make a very pretty boy <3

20. annette looks like a boy LOLZ