1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Serenia

Aug 8, 2007

1. * ~ * Sleepy Sheep * ~ * and others! :aheartbea

2. I bought a pair of DZ Long boots from Serenia and had a wonderful transaction! They came very quickly and were packaged very, very nicely. ^_^ An awesome seller.

3. Serenia sent me her Alice (DZShoyo) and she was lovingly packed in beautiful shape, and shipped super fast, in spite of her own hectic schedule. A rare and wonderful thing to find from anyone! She is grace under pressure:-)

4. Serenia is a lovely seller! I'd bought some clothes from her, and they were shipped fast and well packed! Thank you!

5. Serenia purchased SD wigs from me! She paid quickly, let me know when they arrived, and was lovely to talk to! Thanks for the great transaction Serenia! :thumbup

6. My mini's cargo pants arrived so fast, I didn't have time to blink :o

Great transaction!

7. I bought a pair of white dollzone shoes from Serina and she was absolutley wonderful to do business with xD! <3 It was quick and easy and i was so surprised the shoes arrived so early!

Thanks a bunchh :D!

8. Serenia bought a hoodie from me. Paid right away and then let me know when it had arrived.

9. I did a trade with Serenia and it went flawlessly! :) She was super friendly, great with communication and thoroughly cleaned the body and the undies it came with before sending (which she shipped almost right away). Very nice and trustworthy!

10. Sold a minimee body to Serenia, went great and she is really sweet.
      Thanks Fitz

11. Sold SD13 boy clothing to Serenia and she was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend!

12. Our transaction with Serenia was great. Quick payment, great communication, and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!!

13. Serenia bought a F2BM princess dress from me, we talked for a while and all communication was great! She was really polite and didn't mind waiting for some reference pictures of what I was selling. I would definitely work with Serenia again!

14. Serenia bought a pair of cuffed jeans from us. It was a wonderful transaction. Quick and hassle free. The Best!! Thanks again!!

15. I bought a wig from Serenia.
      Great communication, fast shipping, and a very nice person.
      I recommend this seller! I would definitely buy from her again.

16. Superfast shipping on a top purchasedt from Serenia--thanks so much.

17. I bought an MSD wig from Serenia. The shipping was fast, the wig was packed wonderfully and she was super nice to work with! I'd definately buy more from her in the future. :)

18. I brought a kimono from Serenia, it was perfect as described, the international shipping was really fast and throughout the whole transaction she was very friendly and helpful.

Thank-you

19. Serenia bought a Volks dress set from me. :)

She is very pleasant to deal with! No question was left unanswered and she paid SUPER QUICKLY! :D

She even let me know that she received the dress set safely. ^_^

I highly recommend Serenia and thank her for a wonderful transaction~ :fangirl:

20. I just bought a most coveted wig from Serenia ... PERFECT transaction in every way! Very friendly, communicative, and ships with a bullet! Highly recommeded**********