1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for lallorona

Aug 3, 2007

1. Hi, I'm starting a feedback thread for lallorona. She was a complete pleasure to deal with and paid quickly for the hands she bought from me. When I made a mistake and accidentally shipped her the wrong hands she alerted me right away and was patient about me shipping her the correct hands. (She also sent me back the wrongly sent ones.)

I would definitely engage in transactions with her in the future. :daisy

2. I would like to add my feedback for Lallorona as well! I got my beloved Rengemaru from her, and she was a delight to deal with. Emails/PMs were answered quickly, she was very personable, and of course, Renge was shipped fast, packed well, and is much loved!
      [​IMG]

3. Bought a doll thru her: Quick at communicating and fast shipment! Couldn't get any better! thanks a bunch! <33

4. Bought Masha default outfit from Lallorona and it went swimmingly. Sent promptly and arrived in great nick. Would do business with her again in a heartbeat. Many thanks!

5. Bought the Luna default fullset from Lallorona and it went perfectly. :D The set arrived promptly and in perfect condition, and communication went perfectly. :) Thank you!

6. bought an DD outfit from Lallorona. awesome to deal with. highly recommended. thanks a bunch!!

7. I bought a Volks Amakusa wig and outfit from Lallorona. Lovely to talk with and smooth transaction. Thank you so much. I love it.
      Nancy

8. I just bought Tanpopo from lallorona. She came so fast it was amazing!
      Wonderful super great seller.

9. I bought an outfit from Lallorona and she was great to deal with. Great communicationa and super fast shipping! I highly recommend her :-)
      Thanks Lallorona! I love my new outfit :-)

10. I bought an outfit set from her. Great transaction, thanks!

11. Bought a Black Volks Swallowtail dress set rfom Lallorona, Everything was smooth, Great to to business with. Thanks :)

12. I bought Btssb robe a la francaise from lallorona. She has been wonderful to deal with, thank you so much :D

13. I bought an Amakusa head from Lallorona and everything went very well indeed. She is a great member and a lovely person. Thank you so much.

14. I bought an LA Dolpa Kuuta from Lallarona just recently. The whole transaction with her went very well~! She was even very understanding when I had issues with my paypal account. ^__^;;

Overall, just plain lovely to deal with. I would definitely recommend buying from Lallarona~!!! :D

15. I wish to bring this to the attention of anyone who would be considering buying anything from lallorona . I have included all of the PMs that took place between myself and this individual.

The negative feedback thread is here -

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2772842

I spotted an item on DoA's Marketplace and sent a PM (on 11/25/07) to see if it was still available. These are the PMs that I received.

11/29/07, 11:08am
      11/29/07, 4:16pm
      11/30/07, 12:13am
      I ordered (and paid for via PayPal) the "DD SwallowTail Limited Black Dress" from her on 11/30/2007 for $87.50 (including shipping).

11/30/07, 12:48pm
      When I hadn't heard anything by Wednesday (12/5), I PMed her again. Her reply was.

12/05/07, 10:12pm

I PMed her on 12/14 to let her know that I still had not received the dress yet.

12/18/07, 12:46am
      Still not having received the package yet, on 12/26/07, I did an Domestic Intranet Inquiry with the USPS on this tracking number. It showed that it was a 2 oz. first-class package,mailed on 12/17 from Chicago, IL 60618, being sent to the zipcode of 07307 (Jersey City, NJ). As you can see by the PMs, I live in (address removed).

On 12/27/07, 4:45am, I sent her the following PM
      As of today (1/13/08), I still have not received a response to my last PM from her. It has been over six weeks now since I paid $87.50 for a "DD SwallowTail Limited Black Dress". I have also noted on (her DoA Marketplace) "lallorona's feedback thread", that on 12/23/07, at 11:58am, Kotori posted
      I am sorry to have to say that I can only conclude that she has no intentions of shipping this item to me, as it would appear that she has already sold this outfit to another person almost 4 weeks after I originally paid for it, nor is she willing to be honest with me, to admit that she made a mistake and to refund me the $87.50 to my PayPal account.

I would discourage anyone from buying from any seller using the name(s) lallorona, [email protected].

She has not been honest or truthful to me throughout this whole transaction. Once she received my money, communication with her has been spotty, at best, and as of now, non-existent.

Respectfully,

Terence Cole

16. well, I bought a Shool head from lallorona. Good service and the head came through perfectly! thanks! <3

17. I received a PM from the seller on Jan 18th, informing me that the item would be shipped out that day. I received the item on Jan 22nd, as described, and in good order. I consider this transaction "completed" and the problem "resolved".

TC

18. Sorry I am so late with feedback! xx

She is wonderful to deal with and bought an SD shirt from me! Fast payment!!

Would do business with her again~

19. I bought a Yosd Chika from lallorona! She was very sweet and communitive, and sent the item as quickly as possible and it arrived safe and well packed! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. ^_^

20. Sorry I thought I left you feedback. Doh! Just bought a Yo-Sd Show from lallorona. She shipped him really fast and he is just adorable! Would do business with her anytime! Thanks so much for helping me get this little dream doll!