1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Model - Vampire Ball Dolls

Jul 26, 2007

1. Looks like there is 2 of Bella left, and only 1 of each of the others.

I ordered Uri Rich. (Blush) I couldn't resist.

-Anneke

2. I think they're wonderful. Wish I could have one of each.

3. I'm hoping some DoA people order them, and some day I'll get to meet another at a meet-up for pictures. Looks like Haneol may be sold out, but then people keep putting things into their basket to test the numbers then releasing them. (Shrugs)

-Anneke

4. Gosh, those are gorgeous! I think I like the two boys the best, especially Haneol Moon...wow.

5. For once I don't feel bad about missing out on a LE doll. They look nice in the WS, but I think they look bruised around the eyes. O___o That and the boys look like they're wearing dresses....I kinda like the way Uri's lips are done though.

6. I think they're so beautiful...I love vampires so much! The Uri Rich looks irresistible, I would love to have him...but I guess I could always buy a UR and give him similar make-up.

Now if they made Lisa Rubik a vampire I really wouldn't be able to resist!

7. Oh no T_T there so awesome I particulary like Haneol and Bella, If only I had more money :|
      I'd get them all haha xD
      I love the group picture of them *saves*

8. omg, they are wonderful! when I last looked, Haneol was sold out already. ;_;

If you guys get them, I hope you post owner pictures. :D

9. I almost had a stroke when I saw that email. Thank God none of them have teeth showing, and that Lisa didn't get invited to the ball. Because if she had I'd be out 850, teeth or no teeth. They are all gorgeous though.

10. Now Uri is listed as Sold Out, but Haneol is for sale again. (Shakes head) I'm just glad I ordered mine.

-Anneke

11. It's tempting, but I actually don't really care for how the make up was done on the boys X.x; Granted Haneol looks quite awesome :D, but still I agree that it looks like bruises or severe lack of sleep lol >< And though I love vampy dolls, I actually wouldn't want one with blood dripping from the lips lol ^^; guess I just want to keep the look more versital >< When I get to ordering a boy doll (got Uri particular in mind) I've already made a face-up pic by altering one face shot of him that I want him to actually have. It's not dramatic but more colorful than his basic. So hopefully I can get that when ordering lol
      I actually like how Bella looks. She doesn't look as angular or severe as most of the pics I've seen her in. So I guess I'm glad I'm not so crazily tempted that I just gotta have it lol cause I'm still paying off my credit >< don't need to add to it unless I have to.

12. That, I would love to see.

I was personally into Uri and Bella. But it's just fine, I'm happy with one Model man... xD;

13. Wow, they look awesome O_O

14. Uri looks amazing! I'm going have to try a face up like for my dolls sometime since I certainly can't afford him!

15. The paypal invoice came through, and they have the over 800 is free shipping deal going on, so the 'shipping' was free, making the doll alot less. :)

And oddly they now list all as being for sale still. (shrugs) The response from my friends has been that it's no surprise I picked the one up that I did, because he really is the type/look of doll that I love the most.

-Anneke

16. Very nice, but if they don't have cute little fang-tips showing, then they aren't really vampires to me, just goth kids dressed up. Fang love! :D

17. I have to admit to being a sucker for fangs but truly you dont see a vampires' fangs unless thier mouths are open. If you are going to get technical about it LOL. Congratulations, vampireanneke, can't wait to see your pictures!

18. god thats tempting X_____X

but 71cm? dayum they're tall

19. So pretty! :love I wish I could get them all. Ipsae and Haneol are the prettiest to me. Curse all the nicest dolls coming out when I'm broke! (Shakes fist)