1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tensiya releases Dollshe Tan SA Bermann Il Milione

Jul 3, 2007

1. I posted about this here, in the News section, but the 3rd and final release of SA Bermanns is available by email order through Tensiya now. Pictures are up at http://anustyle.com and he comes with three sets of clothes, with his story based on the travels of Marco Polo, from what I can gather.

[​IMG]

He looks very haughty and lovely! I don't have the money to try for him, or the need of a Bermann anymore since getting my Tian, but good luck to everyone who is going for him! :)

2. Gahhh, he's pretty darned beautiful!!!

3. *sends email*

4. He's stunning... Already sent in my email. Doubt I'll have an iota of a chance, but you never know! :3

5. I've never been a huge Bermann fan... But that one is about six shades of gorgeous. I hope the people who get him spam the Gallery. :D

6. Oh pleaaaase let us know the price once you know...I have no chanve either but I just wanna know.....he's beauutiful *sigh*

7. Another gorgeous B-Boy. Good luck, people!

8. *hopes* ;.; I've been waiting for so long.

9. I put in for him, but I got the e-mail an hour after it was sent. I'm never going to have a chance. :(

10. maybe you choose one of the three or buy one to three dolls? confusing. :|

11. he's beyond beautiful. those costumes! :aheartbea

but, please...bushwhacked by email that arrives at different times to everyone on the list. only on the list...and, can one person buy three dolls each in a different costume?

so confusing. no level playing field.

I grabbed the pix from her site and will keep them with my others of her creations. it's as close as I'll get. ;)

12. I doubt I stand a chance as well... ;___; I put in for him about 21 mins after the email was sent. I'm sure there were tons of folks who emailed them right after receiving it. Buu.

He's so gorgeous...

13. oh, thanks StephG and Thesaraghina for the note that all three costumes are included. that's so amazing! and pricey...I just hope winners will spam us in the original outfits. there's so little of that with the Bermann owners.

(that said, I should dress Le Comte up in his Musketeer clothes and spam the Gallery some day soon.) :lol:

14. wow.. he is so gorgeous.. oh, to own a tanned SA Bermann... o_o

15. Excuse me, but every time I go to tenseyas website and try to click on a link, like the one about this new boy, it simply loads the page over again. Could some one at least post pictures of his other outfits? Thank you.

16. Pretty, but not my cuppa. Luckily my desire for a Bermann left when I got my Eiri. My wallet is very happy, too.

Good luck to those who win one of these lovelies! Please spam us a lot!

17. Since each description includes a bag and a wig, it appears that each doll will have one outfit not all three. We will have to wait for the e-mail from TensiYa to see if a person picks which one or if it will be random, or what the full story is regarding the outfits.

18. The photos aren't at Tensiya, but rather at Anu Style, as I linked in the first post. It takes a while to load, but it's worth the wait, you just click the picture to take you to the next one after they're all loaded.

Here's the photo of all three together, though it's dark. The site itself has each outfit in detail, but there's too many to go and upload them all, sorry. :sweat

[​IMG]

19. Gahhh. Those outfits. *sighs* Makes me want the boy even more.

20. I think there is some kind of script that runs to make a slide show of the pictures, they appear at the top of the screen when they load. If they don't show up, your browser has either disabled that control in the security settings, or you need some kind of add-on that will run the script.

Sorry, I have no idea what the setting is that you would have to change, I just know that my Firefox browser did what yours did, but my IE browser (which I turned on most of that insecure stuff like active-x etc.) ran the slide show.

Good luck!