1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lysel

Jun 21, 2007

1. I´m starting this thread for Lysel :)

I bought a headdress for my girl from her. She was really nice, sent it perfectly and arrived quickly. It was in perfect condition and above all, SO GORGEOUS! My girl loves it.
      I will buy again from her, you can be sure :)

2. I sold a pair of brown shoes for SD to her. The transaction went perfeclty well. She is super kind, fast with payment and let me know when the shoes arrived. It has been a pleasure!! :D

3. Organised a GO for Ewan Minimee.
      Such a lovely person to deal with!
      Thankyou darling!

4. Participated in the Ewan McGregor Minimee GO. Kept everyone up to date. Couldn't be happier. Thank you!

5. Another GO participant for Ewan. It was a pretty lengthy GO from start to finish but he got here a-ok!

6. Got a head for my friend in the Ewan McGregor Minimee GO, everything's wonderful. Thank you!<3

7. I participated in the Hugh Jackman Minimee GO run by Lysel and I couldn't be more happy.

She was very informative and made the whole experience nice and easy!

I would not hesitate to do business with her again! :D

8. i also participated in the hugh jackman GO that lysel ran .
      GO was run smoothly and the head is quite wonderful.

thank you lysel!!!

m.a.

9. I'm another person who participed in the Ewan Mc Gregor minimee GO.

She is a very lovely person to deal with. She always answered quickly my PM and shipped quickly and safely my head too ^^

10. Lysel bought my LF El sleeping faceplate, and she was a very lovely buyer!

Fats payment, excellent communication, very nice and friendly, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ;)

Thank you! <3

11. Commissioned some accessories & they all fit perfectly, I love them :D. Lysel is friendly & was very accommodating when I requested adjustments to the designs. Though it took longer than I thought, the product was well worth it. Thanks! :).

12. Sold Lysel an MSD wig, communication was excellent and payment was very fast, many thanks for buying, hope to deal with you again soon :)

13. I went into a split for a Chrom wig with Lysel. Communication was friendly and quick and she let me know what was happening! :) I was surprised to receive a Chrom head in the post by mistake, but we all sorted it out very well in the end! :lol: Nothing negative to say here. ^^

14. I was in her chrom split too :3
      she was very nice and answered all my many questions xD
      she has been in contact with me just everything was clear.
      It was a good time with you Lysel! and the mixed up... that could happen! ;3 don't worry.
      she released the shipping cost because of the mistake.
      thank you so much^^

15. Lysel purchased a doll head from me and the transaction was perfect. Great communications and quick pay, and nice person to get to know. I highly recommend!

16. Lysel bought an IOS head from me. Everything was perfect, thank you! ;)

17. Lysel bought an IOS M head from me. Nice communication, fast payment. Thank you!

18. I had a layaway split with Lyel. She payed promptley and the transactions went smooth. Friendly person, would deal with her again!

19. Bought a bimong neferti head and all went well. Very happy.

20. I bought a Dust of Dolls Arie from Lysel and the transaction was fine from start to finish. Lysel is friendly, communicative and helpful and I wouldn't hesitate in dealing with her again. Thanks! :)