1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Dollzone boys - Hirry, Saka, Wilka and X

Jun 14, 2007

1. I do see them now. it is early. :doh

But still loving Saka. And also X.

2. X version 2 is my personal favourite. :)

3. Oh my :D I love Saka and X version 2. I wish there was a DZ agent in the UK.

4. Noooo.... I'm doomed.

I was so hoping I wouldn't like them... but Saka made me gasp out loud. And I like Hirry too. And X...

*weep*

Whoever gets one first... I really want to know if the 70 cm heads will work on the cm bodies! :)

5. *pats Baakay on the head* I'm sure it will get better.

Oh, there is a difference in neck circumference of about a centimetre so I'm not sure if swapping heads would work........

6. If I wasn't trying to get Nanuri 07' >.> I would be trying to get Saka. Alas, he will have to wait.

I think I want him in tan. Is the tan for the 60cm the darker tan like the 70cm boys?

7. I like Wilka best. I want to pinch his little cheeks. ^^

8. Wilka! O_O lovelovelove.

9. Same tan resin as the 70 cm boys. :)

10. I'm Loving X versions 1 and 2!

11. I love Wilka and Saka and X ver.1. Now to figure out how or who will fit into my manor.

And I figured it out... Saka will become Neville, and Wilka will become Wormtail. Now to find someone who wants to split Wilka with me. I want the head and outfit but not the body. (Wormtail needs a different body).

-Anneke

12. saw the first boy and was - meh, saw the second and went wow, by the third I was wide eyed and by the forth i was drooling. sheesh.

13. Those are their nicest sculpts yet! I'm glad they're improving.

14. Well, heads and costumes will be available as separate items for purchase. I just didn't have time to add all the extra's to the site as I only got the info today and wanted to at least get the doll pages up and running so people could look and admire. :)

15. I am SO glad to hear that! I must have Hirry's outfit for my little athelete. :)

The dolls look lovely, especially Saka. Excellent body sculpts too! :aheartbea Does anyone know how accurate the height measurement is? 61cm sounds great, but I've noticed that a lot of the time company's height measurements tend to be off. For example, Elfdoll boys sure as heck aren't 60cm, and neither are the Angell Studio boys. I may consider getting one but I don't want to wind up with another doll that is smaller than I thought he'd be, which is why I ask, if anyone happens to know about the accuracy of DZ measurements. ^^;

16. I know I'll be getting at least one. I have the luxery (or torture) of knowing and living close to the Canadian DZ rep (featherfall) so even I can resist online, once i see them in person, I know i'll be sunk (its why I have 2 dz tinies now)

17. AHH!

Loving Wilka and X v2... :D

18. : x WILKA! COME TO ME! ...Like I need another supercutie boy in this house.