1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion thread for Version 2 SA Saint

Jun 13, 2007

1. Really curious to see the full front picture.

2. =O I wasn't fond of the Saint SA, but this one... WOW. I love the shifty eyes.

3. Please say he is a standart version, not a limited one, pleeease D:

4. Would someone be kind enough to post a picture in this thread? The Tensiya site never works for me.

5. This is the only one up so far.
      [​IMG]

Squinty eyes. -_-

Huh, I wonder what happened to that new body Mr. Dollshe was said to be sculpting. Did he scrap it in a self-destructive fit after discovering Dollmore's supposed rip off of his boys?

EDIT: It's hosted on photobuckets so no worries about me stealing bandwidth and stuff.

6. DIES! OMG he' soooo lovely! I hope he's not limited!

7. Cannot. Wait. Just. Cannot. Wait.

The Saint mold is my favourite! And this guy is just going to be fantastic!!!! I've wanted a boy to permanently wear my "bun" wig and this is the Hades to do it!!!!

*quivers*

8. Is there another place that will have him or he is a Tensiya exclusive?

9. ^ We have no clue yet.

Well he's different. Still looks cranky but he's got softer lines. Not sure what to think yet. More pictures are needed before I swing my thumb up or down :D

...I wonder if they'll do a version 2 of Bernard? *drool*

10. Maybe we'll be able to just buy the head on this one- I can hope can't I? He would be so perfect for my character, but I already have a Saint.

11. Tensiya just put this up a little while ago.

Tensiya - SA Saint, and Saint doll was renewed. / He is a 2nd verion of Saint doll, you can make an order him now. If there are someone who wants them as 1st version specialy, please make a message on 1:1 board. :D (Since Saint dolls does not have much renewal points(;;sorry;)) we did not take photos seperatly...^^a;;

12. Sooo they don't have anymore pictures of this new version of Saint but we're able to order him? Am I getting it right? I can't imagine they won't at least add a picture of the new normal saint?!

13. Man, I'm a sucker for that eye shape.:blush I haven't been a big fan of this sculpt before, I guess he just needed a little tweaking to please me.

14. Another one who wants to know if he is exclusive to Tensiya, or will anyone elese be carrying him?

15. In this picture he looks like a completely diffrent mold to me.

16. so what did they do, just make his eyes asian or what? i'm not seeing a huge difference aside from the faceup and eye placement.

17. THat looks like the same sleeping eyes. Yeah he's more squinty. still has his beautiful nose and jaw line still. Is it me or do his lips look softer/fuller?

18. Now I'm torn - I've known I wanted a Saint for ages to be a certain demon of mine, but now I can't tell if I should get a regular one or this new SA. *.* The shape of this one's eyes is so beautifully pointy and foxlike... *considerconsider* We need more pictures! XD