1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elf Kathlen Elfdoll exclusive at Dolls and Friends

Jun 7, 2007

1. Dolls and friends has a new 20cm elf eldoll exclusive named Kathleen
      http://dollsandfriends.com/item_elfelf_20cm_kathlen_our_exclusive_limited_elf_bjd

20 cm doll with faceplate and elf ears

Kathlen comes with the long, blonde wig shown, eyes, purple and yellow "Iris Blossom" outfit, and a sleeping faceplate. She can wear the same clothes, wigs and shoes as Hana from ElfDoll, and can also wear Riley Kish's wigs.

2. Tinybear if you are out there I had symptoms of slipped finger syndrome. How could I not it was an elf :sweat

3. She's adorable! :)

4. She is so cute! I saw on another board that someone mistakenly thought this was Elfdolls first Elf, not so, the first ones were Adel, Sylph and the other elf! Is Kathlen's body like Hana's?

5. She's the first 20cm elf. Her bodylooks like hana from what I can discern. It's advertized she can wear hana clothes. I bought first ask later :sweat. I saw the ears

Adel, Sylph, Lynn, Wendy, and Winky were 14 cm right? Still bopping myself on missing out on getting one of them. I got my raise 2 days after they discontinued them :...(

I wonder if she can wear hana faceplates.

P.s. Can't wait to see this weekend

6. I go to work for 1 day and look what happens

FAB ...me thinks I feel a twitch finger comming on ...NO NO Dolly Diet

I wonder if I should sell my Hana Angel ...I havent taken to her like I have the Devil
      :)

and I could have this little girl instead :)

me thinks I would like to see her in a tinybear wig LOL

7. I think she would look awesome in a tinybear wig. I was actually thinking the first thing that had to go was the wig.

I always liked the faceup on the hana devil better. The pouty face looks just like my eldest when she's pouting, minus the freckles

8. Oh Aree! I have to see yours!

9. She can indeed wear Hana faceplates!

They did a little experiment at the Dolls and Friends vendor booth at Dollectable and sure enough, they can be mixed! They did it with a Hana Devil so the skintones don't match exactly, but still. I thought that was really funny. XD

She's SO cute in person. If my doll fund wasn't drained I'd be tempted to get her for sure!

10. If I could I'd want a hana devil just so I can mix and match, lol

11. Oh wow, she is lovely!!

I wish the pictures were bigger.

12. Did you click on them? Every picture is up there at 500 pixels wide if you keep clicking through. (If that's not big enough, do let me know ... I may be able to do more.)

Leo (Dolls and Friends Web Dude :-) )

13. you may find the Angel a better resin match

the devil has a darker pinker resin
      angel is a lighter tone

...got to admit I bonded with my angel yesterday
      ..changed the default eyes ...put her laughing face-up on
      ...finnaly got her wig CUT and styled ...OMG ...I love her now
      I have 2 laughing little girls
      Merry and Uona

Me thinks I may have to have this girl though ....mhhhh LayAway dosnt count on my Dolly Diet ...might have to ask Kathy LOL

and now ...love them

14. Damn this finger of mine ......slipped

15. We're getting really dolly fat, lol.
      Congrats Carrie

16. oH well you only live once LOL

I can just imagine her with Oberon ...my Zoomoki ...sat on his back

flowers in her hair and pixie boots ...so I had to have

....me thinks my Bambie Cronie may have to go LOL

17. Lol. I'm terribly sorry tinybear, but its so funny to see you slip all the time :D
      She is really darling though.

18. I have just seen the Sleeping Elf photo ...she is addorable

you know I have been waiting for a Sleeping Elf mascot for my Sleeping Elf site for ages :aheartbea
      I was always hopeing to buy Olivia ...but they discontinued her before I could get one
      this one was just !made for me :aheartbea !

19. this is me doing a happy dance
      the new Kathlen ..has the NEW eLf body too ...yeay!

20. Yup. ^_^ Rainman made the new body while he was sculpting Kathlen. I'm really happy that people enjoy her! She's totally cute in person. I'm happy that we went with a sleeping face, too.

I should try and take more photos of the little girl with different wig colors and outfits on. I want a JPop Kana wig in her size.

About the resin color, she has the angel color of skin. ^_^ As Sieneko said, we had fun swapping face plates with my Hana Angel. No need to take off the clothes. All I have to do is swap faces. o_o;