1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

delf art lolita soony - your thoughts?

Jun 6, 2007

1. I don't think they've resculpted her, perhaps its the faceup or the hairstyle. The bangs kinda hide her face a bit.

2. I think it's just the photo or the face up or the angle.

3. I'm waiting to see more photos. These don't really look like Soony at all.

4. my soony wears a wig with bangs very similar to that.... the whole head seems narrower on this girl.

i know that on past delf-art releases, like the lupinus and perennis lishe they sanded and altered the sculpt somewhat...

[​IMG]

5. Ah, I think it's mostly the face-up. I mean, that's just what it looks like to me! Although, here eyebrows aren't showing, which makes her look less cute than the normal Soony. She might have had some cheek-sanding too, though... But I still think it's mostly the face-up!

6. Yeah I think that on the face up they give the inner eye pink so it makes the eye look different, but I love delf art faceups and I love Soony, and I just bought a new doll toooo :( Oh well!

7. i don't like the eye placement, that's what's off putting for me. oh well!
      i want those shoes though!!! :O

8. But has anyone noticed she's wearing rocking horse shoes! EEEE Man Luts needs to sell those seperate!

9. only 3... sigh, so small number...

10. SHOES WANT IN BLACK *sob cry pounds floor*

11. AGREED!!;)

She does look somewhat different. I would say that it appears to be mainly the faceup, but something else is different too ... I think its the cheeks.

I like this Soony, but I love mine^^

12. She does look different to me. The new Arts tend to be different sculpts so it's not surprising or unusual.

13. There is something a bit different about her face but I can't tell what it is... *_*

On the other hand... I just want her outfit!! :...(

14. [​IMG]

Me, too~. I think she's very cute! But I can't afford full set... If they would sell dress set, I'd definitely get it...

15. Wooaa I think they changed a bit the head, she seems different...
      Anyway i love her she is soo cute >__<

16. About the face-up, I think it's the blush on the cheeks.
      These months Luts tends to put a lot of blush... ^^;
      And maybe the eyes seems different... I'm waiting to see more pictures. She is the first Delf Art I would wanted T_T

17. Yes they did sand Perennis Lishe (I've always supected they modded her face somewhat). ^^

Same with Atlack Nacha-El who I also believe is modded to have a silmmer face (even though he's not delf art).

This particular delf art though doesn't seem modded at all in my opinion.

18. She definitely looks like she has had some modding done to her face. My Soony always wears wigs with bangs and despite the eye placement; this doll still looks different from a typical Soony. She's cute (especially the outfit) but I'm not fond of the wig, the particular make-up or the eye colour on her. :sweat lol I guess I don't like this particular delf-art that much but it is nice to see Luts finally doing some delf-arts of Soony. Just the fact it's a Soony sort of makes me want her but I'm going to stick to my list and not get my hands on another Soony. :lol:

19. Love the outfit more than the doll. She is pretty, but not outstanding IMO.