1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll June 07 - Mecha Angel Sabik Cyborg

May 18, 2007

1. Really cool! First time I see a decent posable-fingers hand, and the terminator stuff is amazing. Maybe they will release a Schwarzenegger's head, LOL.

2. Oh wow! that is so cool! I've always wanted jointed hands...

3. Wow, that is such a weird hand!!! I was hoping it'd be more metalic, but I guess that can be painted.
      I adore how Soom keeps making such unique versions of Sabik...he's going to be such an amazing doll to see develop!!

4. WOW! That is soo Awesome!!!

5. never seen any other doll like this before!!!It is good to develope new types...

6. I'm already completely in love with the normal Sabik... but now a CYBORGSABIK? j w j <333333
      I'm really interested in seeing how the arm actually works!

7. Rats, I was hoping it would be all metallic like from Full Metal Alchemist or something. I wonder if he could be bought without the creepy hand... O.o

8. ZOMFG that hand is cool! O: Oooh maaaaaaaaaaaan I wish I wanted a Sabik. I'm such a hands junkie it's not even funny, but he's too big for me. Rats!

9. What size wig does Sabik wear? Is there a measurement chart anywhere?
      Can he wear any other companie's shoes? Like the SD16 Volks ones, perhaps?

10. Does anyone know how many of him will be released?

11. He will be mine, oh yes. And May 24 is my birthday - perfect justification!

And I'll need to find someone to customize that arm for me, I have the perfect idea in mind.

12. Sforza has one of Soom's gem size wigs (9-10 inch size) and it fits him very nicely; he can just about fit in some SD13 shoes (he can squash his feet into His Majesty's Leekeworld boots, for example), but at the moment, Sforza is wearing Model doll boots (for the rock'n'roll style. :lol: )

13. Holy cow, his hands are AMAZING! :o :o :o

14. That's awesome! Now I really want a Sabik... >w>;

15. I really really like it and I am wondering how the hell to get the money for this cyborg arm (as the character of Vetti Sforza certainly has one!). I have the boy, I just need the most essential part! :XD: Typical! :lol: Still, it's not quite what I had in mind, so this may save me depending on further photos. XD (I have quite a specific image). For now, Sforza's bandages stay in place. :thumbup

Edit;
      According to Soom, " including: - assembled Sabik doll, spare cyborg arm and ball jointed hand part(normal skin type)

The arm and hand would seem to be extra; if you want him without, you might have a buyer for the extra arm in me if you don't like it; or indeed in other current Sabik owners who don't want to buy another whole boy for the arm (as i love Sforza! I don't need another! :D *huggles Sforza*

16. Dang. :P Here I was just speculating that Xian Li needs a giant cyborg guy to bum around with.

...Crap. ;_;

17. I dont think im to excited about the fingers but the cyborg thing is pretty neat.

18. I can't wait to see the paintjobs done to those arms... so many things you could od with them! <3

19. Oh gawd, that elbow is pure sex. @_@
      I wish I could get him, even though I have no idea what I'd do with such a huge doll but omg, cyborg. T______T