1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollga - Megrise - Noella 57cm Girl

May 14, 2007

1. http://www.dollga.com/bbs/view.php?id=dollga_dolls_megrise_en&no=1

Am I the only one who thinks she's really cute? I hope she isn't a copy of anything. :lol:

I do think she is a bit on the pricy end, though, but I guess we will see. I hope the company posts pictures of the body without the cute dress, I want to see what it looks like. :)

~Anrui

2. Hmm...she's a bit on the short side, which is cool! So many companies have been making larger and larger SD-scaled dolls, so it's nice to see one with a smaller body. Still, until I see nude body pictures I wouldn't even consider buying her.

3. The hands remind me very much of Yugiri's..:sweat

4. Heh... I was just going to say "she has gorgeous hands"!

Raven

5. Surely is cute, but there are already so many doll on the market, and she doesn't look to have anything special.

6. she's really cute. My first reaction though is she reminds me a lot of one of the volks limited heads.

7. Yeah, I thought she had a Volks "vibe" to her, if that made any sense. But I couldn't place her for any mold or anything. It's possible that the sculptor was inspired more in the direction of Volks-style versus others types.

Whoooo knows, though. I hope to see a clothesless picture soon! :)

~Anrui

8. She's very cute, reminds me of a cross between SD Kun and a BlueFairy sculpt.

9. Dear everyone.

This is DollGa :)
      We finally make a doll.
      Her name is Noella.
      We hope you guys are happy with DollGa's doll.

http://www.dollga.com
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

If you have any question, please use [email protected] or bbs.
      Thank you.

Best regards.
      DollGa

10. Noella is reli cute!! and her hands are very pretty ^__^ I will be looking forward to owner pics :D

11. Hello everyone

one of my face-up designer who took Noella.

Thank you.
      [​IMG]

12. oh, she is so sweet! I really like her hands too!
      would it be possible to see a picture of her face without a faceup?
      I like her very much!!

13. She's so pretty~ I agree that she has a "volks look".. Hope to see owner pictures soon~

14. I wonder if her resin matches with any other comapny. I absolutely love the head, but I not that crazy about the body. And yes she does remind me of volks dolls, however not any doll in particular.

15. I am interested in the resin match issue too ... :)

16. Aaah, I really love her :D :D She's totally my type! That face-up is sooo nice too~ + I love double joints... :doh

I'm not too crazy about the body either though, I prefer a more shapely torso~ I can like the small boobs, but I prefer a narrower waist in comparison to the chest and hips ^^;

17. She's beautiful! I love how sweet she looks.

18. Her face is really cute
      I have to agree, her hands look like yugiri's and her hip piece looks like the SD13 girl's

19. Her face reminds me of a Kun/Liz hybrid. She's so cute. I love her body scuplt and how detailed she is. And yay for her double jointed-ness. Usually I am not a fan of doll's default, but I wouldn't mind keep her default.

20. Sorry for the necro, but did anyone her get this pretty girl? I'd love to see owner pictures..