1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BuddyDoll Discussion

May 11, 2007

1. I think they are pretty cute :aheartbea

2. When does the 10% discount end?

3. I wish I had the funds!!!!!!!!

4. I think April is my favorite one :)

5. Both March and April are very tempting =X

I'm not sure if I like their bodies though, it just looks a little odd with two torso joints.

6. I like April a lot! :o She's interesting, and cute! >w< I also like the look of their bodies, and their long hands.. but I dunno what they'd be like to pose.

Hmmm XD I can't wait to see what boys this company comes out with!

7. Which outfit do you think the March limited comes in? The outfit that's in most of the pictures is a Dollmore design, but at the bottom, there's a couple shots of a school uniform. I assume from the pics that she's coming in the white one, since it's the one shown the most.

8. I am not sure but isn't the March collection sold out? I thought it was just the doll being sold...

9. Yeah, the March limited is sold out..

10. Oh, if someone orders one of these girls they must do a total review. I am dying to know more about them. I know I shouldn't want her, but April's little smile is trying to steal my heart. If only I hadn't promised my fiance I wouldn't get another doll this year after my Lusis. Arrrgh.

11. I'm in love with April... she is just toooo cute!

12. The dolls have such happy faces.

It looks like a promising company.

13. Yes i really like them, I like the April wink face, very cute :)
      Thanks for Sharing.

14. Oh my god the winky April has stolen my heart!!!! How!!!? I hate being poor!!!! *whines*

15. Is it just me, or do those girls look like 60cm cousins to the Prettywork dolls? The bodies are nearly exact in all but scale. I can't find any mention of them being sister sites, but then it's "early" in my day and I might not be looking in the right spot. Either way, they're lovely and I've admired that body line since Prettywork released it.

16. The website is very similar to prettywork's too....look at their 'delivery system' and 'return and exchange' sections; the terminology is nearly spot-on.

I DO admire that body, though..I wonder how the resin will match up to other companies'?

17. April has such a cute personality to her....especially with the winking head!!!! I think these dolls are really adoreable...and it's nice that they are currently 10&#37; off!!!

18. I really like the winking April and I like March. They are so cute! I can't wait for them to start arriving and to get a review.

19. April is really pretty and cute, the body sculpt looks interesting as well

20. Their hands are so elegant.
      If I were to get a girl, it'd be April.

I think they've done very well.